FA reject unfair dismissal appeal from NUFC for Cheik Tiote

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love Tiote as much as anyone, but we need to find a way of stopping him getting so many cards. He's too important to get banned every 5 games.

This came about due to Pardew's brain fart to bring him on at 2-0 down in a cup game. The derby game should have been a priority and it was madness to put Tiote's participation at risk.

Teaches Cheick right. He needs to learn to stop getting booked so much.

Surely an unavoidable result of his role in the side?

Also, the post in your sig was anything but serious you know :lol:

Unavoidable? 8 yellows and 1 red card in 16 appearances is too many imo. Is it acceptable that he's just going to get banned every 5 games, because he's a DM. It's inevitable?!

Would rather he picked up yellows if it meant he felt he was performing to his utmost in his role. Of course it would be nice if he didn't get any but he'd be nigh on the perfect midfielder if that was the case.

IMO I think atleast half of those yellows and the red have been rubbish decisions, he's not really THAT much of a dirty player.

I often delete my posts when they get lost on the last bit of the previous page :lol:

Jesus wept.  :lol:

Well, not 'often' but maybe a few times. It's canny irritating when you're responding to somebody else and then it gets lost FOREVER. :lol:

tbh the fa have been cracking down on lunges lately so the appeal was never likely, however its the lack of consistency i don't like, the fact a tackle which ended up breaking a leg went completely unpunished while this where the player wasn't hurt and the ball was won pretty fairly is just dismissed out of hand, until the fa actually takes action against their pets I shall regard them as a joke puppet organisation with the big clubs pulling the strings

The constant stream of suspensions would be easier to take if it wasn't for the hatchet job on HBA that the FA weren't interested in.

They've got a fucking nerve talking about corruption in FIFA, they're as bent as anyone.

The constant stream of suspensions would be easier to take if it wasn't for the hatchet job on HBA that the FA weren't interested in.

They've got a fucking nerve talking about corruption in FIFA, they're as bent as anyone.

:sadnod:

The injustice is bad enough without the ridiculous inconsistency.