Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Fucking gutted I missed it like. Absolutely fucking fuming. I'll be complaining my tits off to Virgin.

Dear Virgin

Because of your piss poor broadband service breaking down, I missed Kevin Nolan scoring against the SMB on my er...my, er...illegal stream.

Never mind. Best we just brush that under the carpet for now.

Yours

Disco.

Fucking gutted I missed it like. Absolutely fucking fuming. I'll be complaining my tits off to Virgin.

Dear Virgin

Because of your piss poor broadband service breaking down, I missed Kevin Nolan scoring against the SMB on my er...my, er...illegal stream.

Yours

Disco.

:lol:

f***ing gutted I missed it like. Absolutely f***ing fuming. I'll be complaining my tits off to Virgin.

Dear Virgin

Yours

Disco.

:lol:

Colo has been class. He's been fucking amazing. He's bossed the entire match, sweeping up all their attacks. Considering the pressure that we've been put under by not having a center midfielder that can shield our defense, this has been a majestic performance by Colo; one of his best so far in an increasingly impressive time with us.