John Carver

Guest neesy111

Utter cunt, Newcastle fan?  Any real Newcastle fan seeing how things are going from the inside couldn't possibly be stupid enough not to realise its rotten, he's complicit and no real fan would be.

He's having a go at people who go around the world to support their team, not because they get paid to like him or his fraud of a mate but because they love the club.

Good though, its yet another desperate sign of a regime not long for this world.

I can't believe what he had to complain about, the fans got up at about 3am, travelled to Southampton at great expense and then voiced their concern at the way the team is perfoming,

I can't believe what he had to complain about, the fans got up at about 3am, travelled to Southampton at great expense and then voiced their concern at the way the team is perfoming,

He deserves to be hounded and abused - totally indefensible to abuse travelling support - he is a twat.

They went knowing their team would be heavily beaten as well. That's another black eye for anyone who says we demand too much.

Carver should not have sworn at the supporters, but I never have much time for fans who climb on their high horse when something like this happens. Just take a look at some of the stuff that gets written on here.

Let's face it Cronky, Pards could hold his hands up for My Lai and you'd get on board.

Carver should not have sworn at the supporters, but I never have much time for fans who climb on their high horse when something like this happens. Just take a look at some of the stuff that gets written on here.

Go away, man, you utter rectangle.