John Carver

Guest neesy111

Good to see the club dealing with this unsavoury incident efficiently and professionally. :thup:

I bet it hasn't even registered with them.  :lol:

same, unless a complaint was put into the FA by those involved they'll not give 2 shits

can't understand why there hasn't been such a complaint from those involved mind

This 'internal' resolution and the obvious lack of transparency makes me think that AP is here for the duration unless he chucks it first.

Ashley will let him ride it out and he'll want a pay off so will stick around.

One way for the club to have eroded his authority would have been to excessively fine the two charvas or bin them completely.

The apparent lack of action in this regard lends me to think AP's position is secure.

After speaking to someone who saw the incident this week, that sounds like a load of bullshit from Carver.

Of course it is. It's not like he's not fond a heel turn if it suits him though is it?

The guy has got no fucking integrity anyway.

Guest Geordiesned

Lies from Carver. He was not abused first and it makes it sound like he politely asked fans to take banners down. More bullshit from club.

Pricks.

Phoney apology that. I'm sorry i only did it cos they swore at me first.

For an apology to be effective some level of responsibility needs to be assumed.

Go Fuck yourself Carver et al