John Carver

Guest neesy111

Between this, the media bans, the "release a statement about Jonás after every club on Earth has already done it but his own" I'm starting to believe the press area of your club is run by either a) monkeys  b) the lad in the "Scumbag Steve" meme or c) a fifth column from this forum.

Too little too late. But then this sort of unprofessional behaviour seems to be routine at the club these days and the board aren't exactly coming down hard on these charvas.

Hope the board come down on them with a sacking over the weekend and just call it a day. Will do it for me.

Carver is one of those "support the team" thick idiots anyway, small-time, small-minded bloke. This guy worked next to SBR, he was his right hand man, and he comes off cursing at fans, threatening to fight them and working for and next to a manager who is the antithesis of what SBR believed in for this club. That's still the most painful in this all. SBR believed this club to be one of the top in the world, capable of anything, and Carver worked and sat right by him when he believed and coached this to the players...and this guy, this "local" is the same guy who thinks "supporting the team" is the way out of this mess? SBR wouldn't ever allow anyone to say this club's level is mid-table or 10th place. Never.

I am absolutely astonished. Carver's reads like he wrote it on the back of a tab packet behind the bikeshed while wagging off a lesson (probably for a uefa badge on how to properly coach football players??)

Woodman's is actually an insult. I cannot see how that was ever supposed to read anything other than 'sorry I got grassed up for wot I did innit.'

And to think Bendy Wendy couldn't have edited /created anything better?? Bloody hell man

Too little too late. But then this sort of unprofessional behaviour seems to be routine at the club these days and the board aren't exactly coming down hard on these charvas.

Hope the board come down on them with a sacking over the weekend and just call it a day. Will do it for me.

Carver is one of those "support the team" thick idiots anyway, small-time, small-minded bloke. This guy worked next to SBR, he was his right hand man, and he comes off cursing at fans, threatening to fight them and working for and next to a manager who is the antithesis of what SBR believed in for this club. That's still the most painful in this all. SBR believed this club to be one of the top in the world, capable of anything, and Carver worked and sat right by him when he believed and coached this to the players...and this guy, this "local" is the same guy who thinks "supporting the team" is the way out of this mess? SBR wouldn't ever allow anyone to say this club's level is mid-table or 10th place. Never.

I was thinking that as well tbh. The writing is on the wall for Pardew and his gofer's so the reasoning might be why bother making a fuss when they are about to be binned off anyway.

Absolute whitewash from the club. If Carver was sorry why would it take 5 days to issue an apology? Chav is going to get away with it as will Woodman. The message it sends out regarding standards this club are willing to accept with Pardew and two of his senior staff in separate incidents all acting like complete tw*ts is disgusting.

Hope they get dogs abuse on Saturday.

It's an awful appolgy I feel like he brayed us on Saturday night and then brought us some limp cheap ass flowers on Sunday morning and now everything is ok and if it's not ok then he will bray us again.

I love this s*** from Woodman about a comment that he "posted privately on twitter" -- how f***ing thick do you have to be to think anything you put on twitter will be private?

I think he sent the abuse in a DM

Guest Roger Kint

I assumed so, but even then how can you think the person you call a cunt on dm won't screen shot it and send it absolutely everywhere?

Exactly. Call a fan a prick then delete twitter and just assumes he will get away with it no questions asked? The Carver rubbish shows they dont give a fuck about fans or even try to offer a sincere looking apology