John Carver

Guest neesy111

You'll not get relegated with 38 points mind. And we won't get relegated this season. But we may end up 14th or something.

Palace will catch us they looked motivated at the very least.

Except teams can and have, many times.

Birmingham were relegated on 39. Wigan went down on 36 but 38 points wouldn't have saved them.

You love to hop on my john.

Traditionally 40 points has been the safety point, teams have gone down with more. Generally these days it's slightly lower at 38.

And your Wigan example is so stupid it's funny. Had Sunderland finished with 38 points - guess what? They wouldn't have been relegated.

This year 38 points will be enough. Probably 36.

You love to hop on my john.

Traditionally 40 points has been the safety point, teams have gone down with more. Generally these days it's slightly lower at 38.

And your Wigan example is so stupid it's funny. Had Sunderland finished with 38 points - guess what? They wouldn't have been relegated.

This year 38 points will be enough. Probably 36.

Because you just say random contrary things for no apparent reason, such as "you'll not get relegated with 38 points" in reply to me saying 38 points is relegation form.

The Wigan example was also perfectly fine. If they'd finished on 38 points they would have been relegated, which is a complete contradiction to your claim that "you'll not get relegated with 38 points". You tried to be right, again, but you were wrong, again, just accept it.

You'll not get relegated with 38 points mind. And we won't get relegated this season. But we may end up 14th or something.

Palace will catch us they looked motivated at the very least.

Your unadulterated secret love for Parlladyce will never go unnoticed.

Thing is, we've looked more or less just as shite under Carver as we have under Pardew (first half at Chelsea apart); yet I also happen to think Carver has picked up more points from these games than Pardew would have. We're in no danger of relegation but we won't attack the top half. 11th-13th finish nailed on.

Thing is, we've looked more or less just as s**** under Carver as we have under Pardew (first half at Chelsea apart); yet I also happen to think Carver has picked up more points from these games than Pardew would have. We're in no danger of relegation but we won't attack the top half. 11th-13th finish nailed on.

Disagree - Carver is even worse than Pardew and that sums this club currently - get all excited about the cunt going just to get an even worse cunt in charge - you really couldn't make it up!!!

Carver is a proper mentalist. He won't last long, especially if the fans are beginning to turn, as they have turn tonight. Him simply being a lad from 'The West End' won't be enough to save his bacon.

Pleasantly surprised by the away fans' reaction tonight actually.

Carver is a proper mentalist. He won't last long, especially if the fans are beginning to turn, as they have turn tonight. Him simply being a lad from 'The West End' won't be enough to save his bacon.

Same here - didn't think they'd turn so quickly, and vocally.

Can only hope that it continues at home matches too, if his tactics and subs remain as puzzling. Though at home, I bet those that shouted down the 'Sack Pardew' protesters will be even more behind 'Wor John'.

Last night was ridiculous though... With over 10 mins left, takes off Cisse for Abeid... then Cabella for Dummett.... then Perez for Riviere.

Its one thing to defend a point, but its another to throw in the towel and accept you can't/don't think you can still win it, with time left.

He really has learned more from Pardew than he ever did from Bobby.

Nice to hear - what's the patter then?

Nice to hear - what's the patter then?

Fans were singing 'Are you Pardew in disguise?'

Unfortunately I think away draws at Palace is the kind of form that will get him the job.

Aye. Addressing the fans it's "pushing for 7th" but of course Charnley was "impressed" with his first three games in which he picked up two losses and a draw. The job is his, IMO.

Hans - youre just obsessed with me. No team is getting relegated with 38 points this season. In the last number of years no team has gotten relegated with 38 points because 3 teams will get less. 

And no the Wigan example is awful and incredibly stupid. Had we finished on 38 points that year, guess what? We would've stayed up. 

It's not a contrarian position.  38 points is enough to stay in the division more often than not. If I said 40 points wouldn't get you relegated you would still chirp up with the West Ham example because you are so intent on trying to prove me wrong and ending up looking a mong in the process.