John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest Gino14

Anything other than absolute vitriol for JC should be treated as treason.

The guy was massive pro Pardew.  That alone should be enough.  He swears at fans repeatedly, offers people out for a fight and as manager he loses every single game.  How anyone can feel for this guy must be one of the biggest mysteries going.  The reputation this guy has, I almost think Ashley appointed him out of spite, thinking his investment was safe anyway and it'd be funny.

From BBC website

Former Arsenal centre-back Martin Keown on Final Score was not impressed with the Newcastle manager.

"When you're in a position like Newcastle are in, you have to stick together, but John Carver is digging players out. There was a lack of desire granted but he is out of his depth at the moment.

"It's not just about demanding the effort. He needs guidance on how to behave because he is taking players apart. Just don't say it. If he was an experienced head, a long-term manager, he wouldn't do that."

From BBC website

Former Arsenal centre-back Martin Keown on Final Score was not impressed with the Newcastle manager.

"When you're in a position like Newcastle are in, you have to stick together, but John Carver is digging players out. There was a lack of desire granted but he is out of his depth at the moment.

"It's not just about demanding the effort. He needs guidance on how to behave because he is taking players apart. Just don't say it. If he was an experienced head, a long-term manager, he wouldn't do that."

Spot on from Keown.

'If I had 11 Jack Colbacks in my team, the fans would love it'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh f*** off and hide behind a post Skeletor.

:lol:

I don't even want him returned to his previous post. I want him sacked, homeless and made to suffer.

Needs to be sacked. Anybody but him for the last 3 games. We need a win.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please tell me that wasn't an actual thing?

Oh fuck off and hide behind a post Skeletor.

I don't even want him returned to his previous post. I want him sacked, homeless and made to suffer.

I think he should be airlifted out of Newcastle on a chopper then dropped from 20,000ft. Like that bloke in Scarface.

Please tell me that wasn't an actual thing?

Word for word.