John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Makes me wonder what is the level of competence of the coaches at every level of the club.

Guest strongbow69

Makes me wonder what is the level of competence of the coaches at every level of the club.

couple of courses equivelant to a piss easy nvq, low pay and bobs your uncle, welcome to newcastle. Dont forget your pashun.

The only good thing to come of this is he will never get employed at a proper club again. Once he's finished here that is.

:lol: He's absolutely gonna be the full time dude.

Difference between that kunts interview and Bruce is like night and day.  If I was a neutral watching I know 100% who I would be wanting leading my team in to final match of the season needing a result.

He sounded clueless. Funny that...

Should be bought on at full time next week hanging from his testicles at the Gallowgate end goal with fans given the opportunity to throw seats at him.

Ewwww no thanks. Imagine those grizzly low hangers.

I wont step foot in St James Park to watch a John Carver team.  If he gets the gig permanently - which would be mad - I'll find something better to do at the weekend. 

The only good thing to come of this is he will never get employed at a proper club again. Once he's finished here that is.

Even if he is, he's finished in top level football after Mike Ashley has finished his laughathon.

Even if he is, he's finished in top level football after Mike Ashley has finished his laughathon.

:lol:He'll be on the shit manager carousel for life.

Guest reefatoon

Our only hope of staying up is if this cunt chokes to death on his chip butty tonight.

Our only hope of staying up is if this cunt chokes to death on his chip butty tonight.

We could lose 6-0 next week and still stay up. All hail Geordie champion Steve Bruce.

Guest Geordiesned

He will pick the same team next week guaranteed.  Taylor in CM

Williamson will come straight back in no doubt.

Carver;

Can't get his head around how different the 2nd half was from the first. Couldn't contain their two wide players, when they went narrow and more direct. He had a plan to get Cisse on for 45mins, but he left it at HT. Said we were in total control up until HT. First goal could have been prevented - second was a worldy. Cisse and Sissoko had chances. Said he went for the win, but disappointed in the end. Side looked nervous when they went 2-1 up, but we got come composure back afterwards but still not good enough. The only way we will get through this, is by sticking together. :D

He's also now calling on the fans to come and support the club next Sunday v West Ham. Lowes said that the club doesn't deserve the support, which Carver agreed.