John Carver

Guest neesy111

"Because of goal difference we had to go for the win."

So he's just going to totally ignore the fact that we should have been going for the win anyway because we couldn't garuntee Hull losing and the fact that you are supposed to go and win games, especially against an already relegated QPR.

Waited around afterwards to ask Carver about the decision to start Raylor.

Shouted his name and he came over to sign autographs for some kids. Told him I wasn't there to abuse him and just wanted to ask him what his justification was for starting Taylor in midfield ahead of Anita/Abeid. No swearing, no shouting. He couldn't even look at me let alone respond, although you could see his nostrils flaring.

I don't know what I thought I'd achieve or expected him to say really, but just felt I had a right to ask him. Think even less of him than I did before for blanking me though - I thought the whole image/persona he presents is based on being able to front up and look people in the eye.

What kind of a kid wants a fucking John Carver autograph?

Virtually begging fans not to boot off next Sunday. "I want the atmosphere we had against West Brom..... It could be the fans that ensure we maintain our PL status"

Useless fucking cunt. Admitting the ones on the park have given up and aren't getting a point. He can't motivate them, they certainly can't motivate themselves into performing and it's been the case for months now. It's disgraceful.

Stay up, go down. Win, lose. Score, concede. Not a single solitary fuck will be given in the midds household next Sunday either way. Fuck them.

More from everyone's favourite Geordie:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-rejects-claims-newcastle-9270391

“I think we were in control of the first half. Let’s not forget we have one or two young lads out there and I will use Perez as an example.

“He wasn’t supposed to be our mainline striker for the season but he has been.

“He is developing and will be a good player for this football club. Sometimes the situation gets to them and it might have with him.”

Carver also stated that he coud not have started with Papiss Cisse.

He added: “We didn’t have many options. I couldn’t have started Papiss.

“I think you saw when Papiss came on there wasn’t a great deal going for him and that’s the reason why he didn’t start.”

:lol:

Occasion got to Ayoze today  :lol:

What the fuck? :lol:

The useless scrote doesn't even realise that Ayoze is one of the few players who isn't affected by nerves in the slightest. If he hadn't produced a goal from nothing last week we'd have lost 10 in a row.

Virtually begging fans not to boot off next Sunday. "I want the atmosphere we had against West Brom..... It could be the fans that ensure we maintain our PL status"

Useless fucking cunt. Admitting the ones on the park have given up and aren't getting a point. He can't motivate them, they certainly can't motivate themselves into performing and it's been the case for months now. It's disgraceful.

Stay up, go down. Win, lose. Score, concede. Not a single solitary fuck will be given in the midds household next Sunday either way. Fuck them.

It's a blatant attempt to shift the blame onto the supporters, if we do go down next week. Shameful.

Guest antz1uk

Blaming the hot and warm climate. Wasn't it like 15 degrees today?

Where's this? :lol:

just said it was difficult in the hot conditions... think they were playing in manaus the fucking failure

Carver did not rule out the idea that Newcastle might make a complaint against Hull over the points they won in a 2-0 victory at Crystal Palace in April, after which Livermore failed his drugs test.

‘It’s something for the club to look into,’ he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3084805/Steve-Bruce-faces-agony-Hull-s-final-day-decider-John-Carver-calling-Newcastle-s-game-West-Ham-die.html#ixzz3aLVgQwKX

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Try anything to save his skin