John Carver

Guest neesy111

Some of the fan quotes following him leaving Toronto are fantastic:

nice guy, but if people think this will hurt TFC, they haven’t been watching the games.

Last week Carver watched from the pressbox while the assistants (Cummins + Dasovic) managed the team, and it was TFC’s best performance of the season.

PS. Carver isn’t an ideal MLS coach, he was incompetent at best but u cud never question his passion."

If it turns out Carver did resign to take up another water boy position at Newcastle then have fun in the Championship ya whinging wank. Aside from leaving during the season, I personally feel it is a positive thing for TFC, as Carver really never had much of a positive impact with the club, albeit for the short time he was there.

No big loss as long as they got a competent replacement. Always got the impression that Carver was an excellent coach, but his decisions on game-day were very poor."

It's staggering that Carver worked under Robson and seemingly learned absolutely nothing from it like.

He's a completely thick cunt who probably sits down and laughs at Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway. No teaching somebody like that.

There's nothing on Carver's resume to suggest he'd cut it as a PL manager. His caretaker record is turgid, and he was an utter failure at Toronto back when MLS was even more crap than it is today.

Isn't it 100%? :lol:

He had some uninspiring time at Leeds and Sheffield too iirc. And he's lost when Pards was suspended/absent, hasn't he?

Let a 15 year old me tax drink out of his garage on more than one occasion tbf to him. Potential Yewtree though, not good.

Good Lord! That's, erm, an interesting development....Can't just 'float that out there' FFS!

That wasn't a serious comment ffs :lol:

There's nothing on Carver's resume to suggest he'd cut it as a PL manager. His caretaker record is turgid, and he was an utter failure at Toronto back when MLS was even more crap than it is today.

Isn't it 100%? :lol:

He had some uninspiring time at Leeds and Sheffield too iirc. And he's lost when Pards was suspended/absent, hasn't he?

Not that I think he'd be any good but Pardew would have still picked the team and formation, not much Carver could do

Let a 15 year old me tax drink out of his garage on more than one occasion tbf to him. Potential Yewtree though, not good.

Good Lord! That's, erm, an interesting development....Can't just 'float that out there' FFS!

That wasn't a serious comment ffs :lol:

I'll take your word for it. However, have already informed Scotland Yard and mailonline mind....