John Carver

Guest neesy111

Interviewer: "Well John, on a scale of 1 to 10, how frustrating and miserable was that for you today?"

Carver: "Well, it's probably -10, to be quite honest."

Thick as fuck.

Scott Wilson @Scottwilsonecho 13s

Brutal honesty from Carver with written press. Completely stood by Williamson comments and said Colback/Krul only players excused of blame.

:idiot2:

Brutal honesty from Carver with written press. Completely stood by Williamson comments and said Colback/Krul only players excused of blame.

Brutal honesty would be admitting that he's not up the fucking job the wanker.

Colback played?

Colback just jogged about at 5mph as usual today. I don't see why he should be excused.

Carver is braindead moron but it's about time someone called out the cowardly c***s. I'm just amazed he had a pop at Williamson and not Janmaat. Let's hope it's the end of him and the players show some balls.

It's the managers job to motivate the players.  They're not stupid, they know that this is a farce and he's completely out of his depth so he has zero chance of commanding their respect.  I guarantee you 100% that this same group of 'cowardly c***s' would be running through brick walls for a Keegan or a Robson.  That's because they're football managers.  And John Carver isn't.

When we had nothing to play for and they tailed off last season I agree it should be the manager motivating them. When they're in a relegation battle and they look like they couldn't care less you've got to say it's the players as well. Both the players and Carver have been disgraceful for weeks now.

Everything about the club is disgraceful. Just because Carver gets pelters doesn't mean the players are excused in any way.

Carver is braindead moron but it's about time someone called out the cowardly c***s. I'm just amazed he had a pop at Williamson and not Janmaat. Let's hope it's the end of him and the players show some balls.

It's the managers job to motivate the players.  They're not stupid, they know that this is a farce and he's completely out of his depth so he has zero chance of commanding their respect.  I guarantee you 100% that this same group of 'cowardly c***s' would be running through brick walls for a Keegan or a Robson.  That's because they're football managers.  And John Carver isn't.

When we had nothing to play for and they tailed off last season I agree it should be the manager motivating them. When they're in a relegation battle and they look like they couldn't care less you've got to say it's the players as well. Both the players and Carver have been disgraceful for weeks now.

The manager makes a massive difference. Just look at Sherwood at Villa and even Sunderland are showing more fight under Advocaat. Carver is picking the wrong players and there is no formation. The squad is in utter disarray.

I finally understand why he even couldnt make it at Toronto. And sorry to Kinnear, the title of "worst manager ever for Newcastle" has a new owner now.

Carver reminds me of the old timer supply teachers we get in who spend the whole lunch break complaining about how unruly the pupils are.  It's not a one way street, John.  People do not respond well to idiots running the show.  I'd imagine there will be a few big personalities who have totally shut down after weeks of  Carver's bull shit.  He needs to fuck off before he finishes the delusional destruction job he's started.

Guest axel

I'm actually glad this shit is happening, because if it wasn't all the zombies would never figure out how abysmal this club is run. If we hired some average manager instead of Carver in january everything would just keep going as they've been for the last years. Atleast people are waking up.

Aye it's pretty simple. Every single facet of the club - every single person involved - is a disgrace, an insult. I've used the word disgrace a billion times in relation to Newcastle but it's at it's truest here. Everything is utterly shameful and I'm saying this from a football fan's perspective, not a Newcastle fan's.

That's the end of him. Ashley will bring in McClaren now for the final 3 games.

Not if McClaren won't work for free.

Derby will probably ask for £250 compensation for the last couple of games. I can't see Ashley biting there when he can get him for free at the end of the season.

I feel for Carver. Yes he's way out of his depth and is clueless tacitly and tactically but if the players have any integrity they wouldn't put in performances as spineless as that. He's not wrong when he says if the players cared as much as he does we'd be fine. That still doesn't exclude his embarrassing conduct in the dugout or his ineptness in the dressing room.

I feel for Carver. Yes he's way out of his depth and is clueless tacitly and tactically but if the players have any integrity they wouldn't put in performances as spineless as that. He's not wrong when he says if the players cared as much as he does we'd be fine. That still doesn't exclude his embarrassing conduct in the dugout or his ineptness in the dressing room.

Fuck off

Guest TCD23

Just to say in all honesty.... Is he really doing anything different from what Pardew would have done?

To me this is the logical conclusion of the Pardew years whether he stayed or went.

Carver's incompetence has eroded what little professionalism the squad had left.  There's only so long people will follow a fool.