John Carver

Guest neesy111

Also makes me think that if we stay up it's Carver next season too.

I think it's probably more that McClaren turned us down so we're stuck with Carver for now and they've had to put a brave face on it.

I think it's probably more that McClaren turned us down so we're stuck with Carver for now and they've had to put a brave face on it.

Yep. No one will take the job though, so it'll be Carver.

All I'm concerned about at the minute is staying up. During pre-season some kids will be outside the training ground asking for signatures and one or two of them will get mouthy and Carver will lose his rag and be sent down for hitting kids.

If I was in charge I'd stick Beardsley in charge for the final 3 games.

Would love that. Record breaking season, people actually setting themselves on fire at the matches. Just pandemonium.

Someone will probably take it in the summer, but whether they're respectable or not is a different issue.

Agree with this. The club hierarchy are basically left praying with their fingers crossed. That's what we've been reduced to.

Someone will probably take it in the summer, but whether they're respectable or not is a different issue.

Nah, they'll just sign a few players and keep JC.

I always thought Carver would be manager for the rest of this season, mainly because we're not capable of finding anyone else now. I also thought he was going to get it permanently, that's the still the big in/out test really. Assuming we stay up.

Guest firetotheworks

Not remotely surprised to the extent that I knew that as soon as they were putti g a statement out that it would definitely be just to say that nothing has changed, just because they enjoy being cunts and they think there'll be people daft enough to think that we'll get what we want, even at the basic level of having a manager. I don't think there's anyone out there still falling for it so I'm not sure why Ashley still finds it funny.

Can't wait for us to go down just to fuck that heinous cunt and his shit tat shop over. The best hope we have is of protests being ramped up, it being of no profit to him and him fucking off forever. Cunt.

Down and out. It's gonna get ugly and bumpy. At least we have each other to hold onto and see what the fuck happens. None of us deserves this. I sincerely hope there's a huge bright light at the end of this fucking tunnel somewhere.

Completely predictable from those pathetic bastards. The club is no longer our club. The one we loved is dead killed by greed, incompetence and stubborness. Hope they are relegated would serve the tightwad right.

least surprising news ever, what sort of lunatic would risk his reputation on this sinking ship especially as ashley will refuse to pay the kind of wages one desperately seeking someone to save the club would expect.

Now actively hoping we lose the rest of our games.

:lol: Waste of hope, tbh. We're definitely gonna lose them all.

I'm still sitting on the fence and saying I don't give a shite either way. 

Can't quite summon the enthusiasm to hope we go down but know next season in the top league will be the usual rubbish unless Ashley buckles and sells.

Following the result at Leicester City on Saturday, there has been two days of frank dialogue with John Carver and senior players.

The outcome of those discussions is that the board, John Carver, his staff and players are absolutely focused on our current situation and the three hugely-important fixtures that remain this season, two of which are at St. James' Park.

All parties accept responsibility for the current situation but are determined, together, to ensure this Club - your Club - retains its Premier League status.

That is the only focus at this time.

http://media.giphy.com/media/zOtWZcIRx8qPe/giphy.gif

Not remotely surprised to the extent that I knew that as soon as they were putti g a statement out that it would definitely be just to say that nothing has changed, just because they enjoy being cunts and they think there'll be people daft enough to think that we'll get what we want, even at the basic level of having a manager. I don't think there's anyone out there still falling for it so I'm not sure why Ashley still finds it funny.

Can't wait for us to go down just to fuck that heinous cunt and his shit tat shop over. The best hope we have is of protests being ramped up, it being of no profit to him and him fucking off forever. Cunt.

Ashley won't lose any money, if we go down he'll just slash the club's expenditure even further making sure he fucks over NUFC even more in his rage. Yes it will hit the marketing of SD so he'll lose from that POV, but he'll make sure it's the club that takes the brunt of it.

Don't think it's too hyperbole to say we are almost certainly relegated.

We simply cannot stop conceding goals and we can't score them at the other end. Regardless of 2 home games left both West Brom and West Ham will score more than us.  As for QPR we are utter s*** away from home so I don't expect us to get anything there.

Sunderland will probably beat Leicester and Leicester themselves will win at least 1 more of their home games.  On top of that Hull have Burnley at home.  Proper f*****