John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest firetotheworks

As much as Ryan Taylor is an idiot and that that free kick was stupid. Calling him names at Premier League level when he was the stupid prick that started him at centre mid was pathetic as fuck.

Guest Gino14

Pulis would love that, it'd be 4-6 easy points for West Brom next season.

And one relegation slot occupied should we stay up this season.  That with the three promoted clubs would almost ensure West Brom's safety before the season kicks off.

As much as Ryan Taylor is an idiot and that that free kick was stupid. Calling him names at Premier League level when he was the stupid prick that started him at centre mid was pathetic as f***.

That was an astonishing moment. And completely characteristic of Carver. I wonder if those in the production room were creasing themselves as the game went on and decided to cut to carver as soon as something ridiculous happened on the pitch, and they struck gold every time.

He's not the manager though, he's the caretaker manager.  The narrative seems to have subtly shifted from Carver being put in charge until the end of the season when a real manager will be appointed to simply Carver having been appointed manager.

Simple question to any fans or journalists who defend Carver and says we should keep him: 'Would you want him managing your club?'

He was on the radio again this morning and all he talked about was him and everything he'd done to get the draw, I hate him as passionately as I hated Pardew.

Guest reefatoon

He was on the radio again this morning and all he talked about was him and everything he'd done to get the draw, I hate him as passionately as I hated Pardew.

Stupid cunt that he is. He only got the draw because Pulis wanted a draw. Just goes to show how shit he is when he is praising himself for being Pulis' bitch.

Guest TCD23

Nah, Pardew actually destroyed the club. For all Carver's faults he didn't force out the likes of Ben Arfa and co.

Nah, Pardew actually destroyed the club. For all Carver's faults he didn't force out the likes of Ben Arfa and co.

Given time he will, Ryan Taylor over Abeid is evidence of that

Should settle for a moonlighting postion (along with a coaching gig) of licking stamps, if the club ever want to pursue a more cost-effective way of lodging transfer bids by getting rid pf the fax machines etc. Posting bids in the mail would also make us conveniently slower than our rival suitors (who we can't compete with most of the time anyway) when 'trying' to sign players.

Carver will fall out with forrins more than he changes his underpants, too thick to use man management to get the best out people

Twice a season then

His birthday and Christmas

Guest Roger Kint

Can't wait to hear from this softnut later on.

Is it early on or the usual 1pm lunchtime fare of bullshit?

Can't wait to hear from this softnut later on.

Apparently he's going to learn to keep his gob shut and his future press conferences are going to be bland and boring from now on. In other words the players have told him to keep his fucking mouth shut and they might decide to give it a go.