John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest firetotheworks

Don't understand people who find it hard to dislike him. He supports Ashley, uses dead club legends as a way to curry favour with fans, has asked fans for fights twice and his only managerial qualification is being from Newcastle. He's one of them and by being that alone he's a gargantuan cunt. It just so happens that he's also staggeringly bad at his job. For all this loving the club shit he's quite happy to let it rot for his own personal gain. He's a cunt, fuck him.

It's the desperation of it all, really. He's just throwing anything at the wall to see if something will stick. Something he can build a managerial career out of. NOTHING is working and he's losing his fucking mind trying to figure it out why other people can do it and he can't. Hating someone like that just seems unnecessary. I want him gone, and I'll be fucking furious when he gets the seat full time. But I just can't bring myself to hate him. :lol:

But it's not like he's an honest bloke who's just trying his best like Hugjton or even Roeder . He's been a total dick to to fans and he went from slagging off Ashley on the radio to kissing arse once he was on his payroll. The SBR and Gary Speed stuff also knocks me sick. I find it very easy to dislike him because of the non-footballing stuff, it just so happens that he's also unimaginably terrible at the footballing stuff. :lol:

:lol: It has nothing to do with his character. Fuck his character. He's an absolute dickhead but I don't hate him. It's more of a "Look at this fucking asshole." kind of thing. A desperate man being found out on the biggest stage. I pity how shit he is, especially since he didn't seem to know he was this shit.

Potato, potato.

I don't pity him though, he's being paid handsomely for something I genuinely believe that I could do a better job at. And it goes without saying that that's not me being arrogant about myself, but infinitely disparaging of him.

Nowt much there like. Still find it hard to hate this chap like.

You are what is known in the trade as an enabler. It is because there are people who will shrug their shoulders and say it's not his fault that those at the top can get away with it.

Don't hate him? Yeah well, it's only Newcastle United FC. Good old Johnny he's one of us.

Bit of a leap there like. He doesn't hate and thinks he's crap is the gist I've got. Don't think many people think he's right for it.

Don't understand people who find it hard to dislike him. He supports Ashley, uses dead club legends as a way to curry favour with fans, has asked fans for fights twice and his only managerial qualification is being from Newcastle. He's one of them and by being that alone he's a gargantuan cunt. It just so happens that he's also staggeringly bad at his job. For all this loving the club shit he's quite happy to let it rot for his own personal gain. He's a cunt, fuck him.

It's the desperation of it all, really. He's just throwing anything at the wall to see if something will stick. Something he can build a managerial career out of. NOTHING is working and he's losing his fucking mind trying to figure it out why other people can do it and he can't. Hating someone like that just seems unnecessary. I want him gone, and I'll be fucking furious when he gets the seat full time. But I just can't bring myself to hate him. :lol:

Same. He's just thick and shit. Pardew was a smarmy snake.

Guest Geordiesned

This bloke is getting the job isn't he?

Not a chance in Hell IMO.

Every chance under Ashley. If he can appoint Joe Fucking Kinnear not once but twice he could do anything.

Nowt much there like. Still find it hard to hate this chap like.

You are what is known in the trade as an enabler. It is because there are people who will shrug their shoulders and say it's not his fault that those at the top can get away with it.

Don't hate him? Yeah well, it's only Newcastle United FC. Good old Johnny he's one of us.

Bit of a leap there like. He doesn't hate and thinks he's crap is the gist I've got. Don't think many people think he's right for it.

Not really. I still happen to think of my club as Newcastle United, a big club with a proud history. If a thick charver is handed the job and starts banging on about how he's the best coach in the country I see ample reason to hate him, the lip licking cunt.

Every chance under Ashley. If he can appoint Joe Fucking Kinnear not once but twice he could do anything.

Even Kinnear got laid off once it dawned on Fatty that it could only end in disaster. We can say as much as we like that Carver will get the job, but there has been nothing during his tenure to remotely suggest he could keep us up next season. Even the slightly improved performance last week came after the players held a behind closed doors meeting without him.

Every chance under Ashley. If he can appoint Joe f***ing Kinnear not once but twice he could do anything.

Even Kinnear got laid off once it dawned on Fatty that it could only end in disaster. We can say as much as we like that Carver will get the job, but there has been nothing during his tenure to remotely suggest he could keep us up next season. Even the slightly improved performance last week came after the players held a behind closed doors meeting without him.

I really hope you are right. But didn't Uncle Joe get kicked out only because he didn't get enough money for Fatty from the Cabaye transfer?

"Such sentiments are echoed by Kevin Blackwell, who employed Carver during his time as Leeds United manager and lauded the high-level input of a man who routinely wore a black and white striped shirt beneath his official Leeds kit."

What a fucking cringe :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh bo ho ho.

I almost posted something on the "Like. Meh. Despise" thread about how I didn't care one way or the other about most of the players because it wasn't their fault that they are shit-- the real problem was Ashley,etc. But then I realized by the same logic I'd have to absolve Carver and Pardew of their sins as well.

And in any case I despise all of them (Janmaat and Perez excepted) and I'd be delighted if they all just went away. Wouldn't miss any of them.

Surely, we can't do worse than Iron Mike Williamson. Is there a John Carver out there to Williamson's Pardew?

My Palace mate reckons he`s Pards` first signing next season, hurry along now John.

The old Pardew/Carver split on defensive/attack training sessions. Palace fans are in for such a treat.