John Carver

Guest neesy111

I'd find it fucking hilarious if he ever ended up as England manager tbh. Nationwide realisation, the crowd settling to a din of murmered questions. "Why's Henderson never subbed?" "Why aren't we playing Sterling?" "Why are we hitting it long to Sturridge?" "Why's Andros Townsend playing as a second right back?" "Another floated cross to Cahill at the back post! It doesn't work!"

Newcastle, West Ham, Reading, Southampton and probably Crystal Palace fans by that point just sat there with smug, shit eating grins on their faces.

Why have we got 5 left backs on the bench?

forgot to ask, for those who went to the game, what are we to make of the boos for taking cabella off (or was it putting GO on?)?  was that perhaps a sign that patience is going to wear thin pretty quick with carver?

can't remember that many times fans boo'd one of pardews fucking ludicrous subs

Guest firetotheworks

"“He taught me about it’s important not to be around the training ground all the time, about spending a bit of time with your friends, trying to make time for a round of golf."

"Taught" :lol:

Aye, mint attribute to teach that like, not doing your job. What a fucking tit.

I'd find it fucking hilarious if he ever ended up as England manager tbh. Nationwide realisation, the crowd settling to a din of murmered questions. "Why's Henderson never subbed?" "Why aren't we playing Sterling?" "Why are we hitting it long to Sturridge?" "Why's Andros Townsend playing as a second right back?" "Another floated cross to Cahill at the back post! It doesn't work!"

Newcastle, West Ham, Reading, Southampton and probably Crystal Palace fans by that point just sat there with smug, shit eating grins on their faces.

You're in no position to criticise someone's football knowledge/ability...... you've never even heard of Charlton Athletic Football Club, ffs.

What did Carver say after the match about Abeid?  I was in the car earlier and had total sport on and they were saying something about JC blaming Abeid for the Stoke equaliser and something about not following instructions.

Said on Talksport that he put Abeid on to play as a number 4 but he was charging forward, it was unprofessional, that he had words with him, young lads are learning their trade but it's not good enough blah blah blah.

Guest firetotheworks

You're in no position to criticise someone's football knowledge/ability...... you've never even heard of Charlton Athletic Football Club, ffs.

'hahaha'

What did Carver say after the match about Abeid?  I was in the car earlier and had total sport on and they were saying something about JC blaming Abeid for the Stoke equaliser and something about not following instructions.

Said on Talksport that he put Abeid on to play as a number 4 but he was charging forward, it was unprofessional, that he had words with him, young lads are learning their trade but it's not good enough blah blah blah.

Aye, Carver said that he'd told him to sit in front of the back 4.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Newcastle United were left a 'fantastic' legacy by Alan Pardew, says John Carver

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-were-left-fantastic-8610710

“His legacy is a fantastic one. We talk sometimes about the conditions you have to work under. We all know we don’t spend millions. We don’t spend what Chelsea and Manchester City do,” said Carver.

Aye, I get that we don't spend what those teams do.  But why don't we spend what the likes of Everton, Southamption or even Hull do?  You utter fucking cuntsack.

Cock. Wonder who he learned that off?