John Carver

Guest neesy111

Newcastle caretaker manager John Carver: "It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. We said before the game we knew we were up against a big physical side and the pitch was quite lively, so we knew it was going to be a bit of a battle.

"I stuck Papiss Cisse in. I was brave to play two strikers away from home, but he's a fox in the box and if he keeps scoring he has to be in the team.

"It's a bit strange [facing Alan Pardew] because I worked with him for four years but once I got off the bus I went into professional mode. After the game he said to me: 'Well done, you deserved the point.'"

End his reign, end it now.

Woah, what a reaction to my post :lol:

What I mean is that he's showing that he can't be trusted to keep the club in the PL, and that's about the only thing Ashley cares.

No sane person can believe he can be put in charge for a whole season and achieve that, that's what we have to cling to.

What I mean is that he's showing that he can't be trusted to keep the club in the PL, and that's about the only thing Ashley cares.

:lol: It's starting to look like the entire nation has around maybe five good clubs. There will always be three worse teams.

Newcastle caretaker manager John Carver: "It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. We said before the game we knew we were up against a big physical side and the pitch was quite lively, so we knew it was going to be a bit of a battle.

"I stuck Papiss Cisse in. I was brave to play two strikers away from home, but he's a fox in the box and if he keeps scoring he has to be in the team.

"It's a bit strange [facing Alan Pardew] because I worked with him for four years but once I got off the bus I went into professional mode. After the game he said to me: 'Well done, you deserved the point.'"

Airbrushing the FA Cup surrender I notice too. Scum.

"It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. "

I'll just let that one hang there for a second...

6 out of 18. That's 38 across a perfect season.

FYP.

:lol: It's starting to look like the entire nation has around maybe five good clubs. There will always be three worse teams.

We've been relegated in the very recent past mind.

"It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. "

6 out of 18. That's 38 across an entire season.

We've played against some absolute shite as well.

6 out of 18. That's 38 across a perfect season.

FYP.

:lol:

It's not 'not bad' though, it's bad.

:lol:

I don't even know where to start or what to pick apart. Just have to laugh at this point.

That's very well summed up :lol: Ridiculous

:lol: God damn it.

We'll always have enough incoming talent to avoid relegation, but we'll never actually pursue anything. We're going to be midtable forever.

We'll always have enough incoming talent to avoid relegation, but we'll never actually pursue anything. We're going to be midtable forever.

Fingers crossed, I can hardly contain my excitement.