John Carver

Guest neesy111

Shouldn't be saying that with little kids stood right there. Especially if you're representing  the club

Agree it's not on, but there's no 'family zone' at away ends, parents who take their kids to games know exactly what kind of foul language their kids are going to hear. I heard the word 'c***' shouted out more times than I care to remember at the game today.

Carver's only in the wrong for the fact he's done it in front of a kid, not for having a go back - loyalty should be commended, even if it is seerly misguided in this instance. Pardew gave him a job and he's not about to stab him in the back now. Even if he is a c***.

He's representing the club, ffs. The fans pay his f***ing wages. You're talking out your arse.

Shouldn't be saying that with little kids stood right there. Especially if you're representing  the club

Agree it's not on, but there's no 'family zone' at away ends, parents who take their kids to games know exactly what kind of foul language their kids are going to hear. I heard the word 'c***' shouted out more times than I care to remember at the game today.

Carver's only in the wrong for the fact he's done it in front of a kid, not for having a go back - loyalty should be commended, even if it is seerly misguided in this instance. Pardew gave him a job and he's not about to stab him in the back now. Even if he is a c***.

You do remember Carver was the one calling the regime a load of twats until they turned round and offered him a job. Can't say much for his principles.

Guest neesy111

Carver is a hypocrite of the highest order.  Happy to give criticism but when on receiving end he can't take it and does this searing radgey guy act.  It's pathetic.

:anguish: So harassing someone because they want the manager out is ok? Our fans have the right to want a manager out without being harassed.

Pardew gave him a job and he's not about to stab him in the back now. Even if he is a c***.

So refraining from acting like that constitutes a 'stab in the back'? Shut up.

No, I meant more by agreeing with the fans. He's basically stood up for his mate.

Why are their such double standards in football? We're allowed to call players, referees, managers and coaches whatever we like, but as soon as someone does it back we grab our handbags and cry about it?

Bloody ridiculous.

Pardew gave him a job and he's not about to stab him in the back now. Even if he is a c***.

No, I meant more by agreeing with the fans. He's basically stood up for his mate.

Why are their such double standards in football? We're allowed to call players, referees, managers and coaches whatever we like, but as soon as someone does it back we grab our handbags and cry about it?

Bloody ridiculous.

Can't believe I'm reading this.

Bloody ridiculous.

Clearly not, as the stupid cunt took offence to a perfectly legitimate banner. :lol:

Another one like Stone and Beardsley who are just happy to have a job and follow the club's line.

Some of the antics of our backroom staff are shocking. How many times have him or Woodman been involved in some kind of fracas on the touchline?

Another one like Stone and Beardsley who are just happy to have a job and follow the club's line.

Some of the antics of our backroom staff are shocking. How many times have him or Woodman been involved in some kind of fracas on the touchline?

I don't mind if it's defending the club or the players, but it's always about protecting their jobs or because someone has got the better of them.

Bloody ridiculous.

It said sackpardew.com, he called them a cunt. imagine if that was any other business. If someone said your manager should be sacked, you turned round and called them a fucking cunt and offered to 'sort them out' you'd be fired quicker than you could finish that sentence and rightly so. 

Bloody ridiculous.

because he is being paid.  Just as calling people cunts in an office setting is normally not tolerated, even if they deserve it.  this is not two fuckers on the street.

Fact is Bobby would have slapped him if he heard him ever calling the fans, "cunts". Oh well he'll be on the dole soon enough!

Really? The same Bobby who called the fans jerks???

Jerks is quite polite for abuse really. Wor Booby always a gent.

Bloody ridiculous.

because he is being paid.  Just as calling people c***s in an office setting is normally not tolerated, even if they deserve it.  this is not two f***ers on the street.

To be honest I'm so pissed off from being at the game today I think I'd probably argue black is white right now just with misplaced aggression :D

This fucking club.

Guest TruToon94

Fact is Bobby would have slapped him if he heard him ever calling the fans, "c***s". Oh well he'll be on the dole soon enough!

Really? The same Bobby who called the fans jerks???

How sweet of old Bobby  :love:

Although we WERE cunts (well some of us) to Bobby he only called us jerks.