John Carver

Guest neesy111

The propaganda machine is in full flow tonight:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-head-coach-john-8682146?

John Carver is not Alan Pardew.

This is a fact. In the literal sense of the word.

They are two separate entities who just happened to work with one another for a few years at a football club.

:lol:

Fucks sake man, that's embarrassing. I'm slightly drunk, but even I can't find a positive in taking the written press through tactical analysis and blathering on about it not being any use of your players aren't strong enough.

I just wish this season was literally over instead of just metaphorically.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-head-coach-john-8682146?

They are two separate entities who just happened to work with one another for a few years at a football club.

Fucks sake man, that's embarrassing. I'm slightly drunk, but even I can't find a positive in taking the written press through tactical analysis and blathering on about it not being any use of your players aren't strong enough.

Not much of a metaphor, like.

Clever tactics and good formations are one thing but if there aren’t enough good players and the strong are not big enough then any team is going to struggle.

Need bigger strongs.  Of course.

The Mountain and Geoff Capes up front would be a potent combo. Not against Mike Williamson though because that's right up his street.

f***s sake man, that's embarrassing. I'm slightly drunk, but even I can't find a positive in taking the written press through tactical analysis and blathering on about it not being any use of your players aren't strong enough.

He gets paid money to write that. FFS.

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly thought that that bit that was pasted was a humorous comment...I can't believe that he's written that with a straight face.

I don't understand the local press at all, they were banned and I thought they were going to be independent, then they crawled back up Ashley's tunnel as soon as humanly possible.

You would think a situation like this would be a Godsend for a journalist... stand up for the fans and have endless shit decisions to expose.

Just typed Lee Ryder into twitter. He's getting streams of abuse :lol: :lol:

Dear @nufc - I demand you ban @lee_ryder and @EveningChron #BringBackTheBan

I reckon Lee Ryder cried tears of full Geordie joy writing up that Carver nonsense.

@lee_ryder 's English massacre continues. "The size and width ...at away grounds is also ran past players before games these days." #amatuer

Hahaha Lee Ryder is a complete mess

"John Carvers birth foretold by a talking pigeon" ~ Lee Ryder

Guest Roger Kint

I don't understand the local press at all, they were banned and I thought they were going to be independent, then they crawled back up Ashley's tunnel as soon as humanly possible.

You would think a situation like this would be a Godsend for a journalist... stand up for the fans and have endless shit decisions to expose.

:thup: Disgusting what is going on. Noticed Simon whatshisface of the Echo actually writing a negative piece yesterday but it was one against a flood of shite from the Chron

Totally agree. The lack of integrity is absolutely astounding.

Something like 92% of fans in their poxy vote didn't want Carver and they choose to ignore that and continue to talk him up.

Quite clearly back in bed with the club. Obvious a deal has been done via NUFC's PR consultant. He arrived, the 'independent chronicle' changed tone and then they were brought back into the fold and they've only written club inspired stories since.

Why bother? In exchange for a fistpumps headline every couple of weeks or a weekly line from John C Thicket?

Utterly shameful excuse for a RAG and for sports journalism.

Just typed Lee Ryder into twitter. He's getting streams of abuse :lol: :lol:

Dear @nufc - I demand you ban @lee_ryder and @EveningChron #BringBackTheBan

I reckon Lee Ryder cried tears of full Geordie joy writing up that Carver nonsense.

@lee_ryder 's English massacre continues. "The size and width ...at away grounds is also ran past players before games these days." #amatuer

Hahaha Lee Ryder is a complete mess

"John Carvers birth foretold by a talking pigeon" ~ Lee Ryder

Hahaha, I sent him this.

@lee_ryder why are the chronicle supporting Carver? Really, it's completely ridiculous how you are all pushing the KBA propaganda. Pathetic.

And the little shitebag has blocked me :lol:

edit: or it might have been

@CaulkinTheTimes can you give @lee_ryder a massive slap when you next see him?

It doesn't even make any logical sense, are the Chronicle instructing them at an editorial/commercial level? Why would the writers want to put their names to such misleading stuff that's clearly spoon-fed from the club?

It's the most obvious it's ever been at the moment IMO, and the outcome is clearly going to be Carver getting the job and the whole thing being a massive disaster.

Guest Roger Kint

Nick Wiecek ‏@Nick_Wiecek 8m8 minutes ago

Has @lee_ryder missed his press seat and privileges that much? Company man by the looks of it now, promoting the official #NUFC agenda

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m2 minutes ago

@Nick_Wiecek We report quotes of the head coach manager like everybody else. Opinion a different matter. http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-lack-ambition-most-8634535

Cant decide if he deliberately answers a question nobody has ever asked or if he really is that thick to confuse towing the clubs line with reporting quotes

Nick Wiecek ‏@Nick_Wiecek 8m8 minutes ago

Has @lee_ryder missed his press seat and privileges that much? Company man by the looks of it now, promoting the official #NUFC agenda

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 2m2 minutes ago

@Nick_Wiecek We report quotes of the head coach manager like everybody else. Opinion a different matter. http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-uniteds-lack-ambition-most-8634535

Cant decide if he deliberately answers a question nobody has ever asked or if he really is that thick to confuse towing the clubs line with reporting quotes

He is that thick, yes.

:spit: I don't even know how to process that.

Guest Roger Kint

Ryder currently fending off tweets from all over and floudering very nicely :lol:

Apparently the poll showing 91% of fans dont want Carver is ' not representative of 50,000 fans though. I've only heard one chant from fans and I've been to every game'

Thelonious Monk ‏@dmill187 3m3 minutes ago

Did John Carver capture Lee Ryder in his natural habitat(early learning centre),take him to his basement& perform a lobotomy on him?