John Carver

Guest neesy111

It's class.

"Article" headline: What options are available to Newcastle defensively and can they recall Davide Santon?

Sub header: Could Davide Santon be recalled as he’s only on loan? How would this work?

Content: No.

It's class.

"Article" headline: What options are available to Newcastle defensively and can they recall Davide Santon?

Sub header: Could Davide Santon be recalled as he’s only on loan? How would this work?

Content: No.

Betteridge's law of headlines :lol: 

Guest TruToon94

Maybe it's because I've watched The Wire recently but WTF is up with the editing team at the chronicle that this guy has somehow become CHIEF WRITER?

To not put too fine a point on it he knows f*** all and writes like s***. A complete moron who gives so much strength to the non-geordie media to portray the fans of the clubs as simple-minded t***s.

Him, Carver and Ashley all need to get as far away from Ashley as possible for this club and city to gain any credibility again as one of the major sporting cities on the planet.

Maybe it's because I've watched The Wire recently but WTF is up with the editing team at the chronicle that this guy has somehow become CHIEF WRITER?

To not put too fine a point on it he knows f*** all and writes like s***. A complete moron who gives so much strength to the non-geordie media to portray the fans of the clubs as simple-minded t***s.

Him, Carver and Ashley all need to get as far away from Ashley as possible for this club and city to gain any credibility again as one of the major sporting cities on the planet.

Ryder-esque.  :razz:

Lee Ryder makes me feel dumb, I honestly can't understand half of the quotes you lot post here. I keep thinking there must be some weird English slang at play that is beyond my knowledge, and that somehow makes those paragraphs not be as nonsensical as they seem.

Some hilarious put-downs on the comments section of the latest sycophantic article he wrote about Carver yesterday.

Rambling article by Malcom Macdonald has gone up in the last hour.  It contains a few corkers.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carvers-problems-still-seen-8687472

The trouble John Carver has is that the fans identify him with Alan Pardew rather than being Bobby Robson’s No 2.

Jesus Christ :lol:

It is still not clear what route Carver is taking, how much he is positive as opposed to negative tactically and in his substitutions.

Something about the Palace game seems significant here?

I've always that final season deserved to be made into a series in it's own right. Journalism today, the business of selling 'news', is crying out for a proper exposure and roasting.

Lee Ryder being a prime example of the state of affairs.

I've always that final season deserved to be made into a series in it's own right. Journalism today, the business of selling 'news', is crying out for a proper exposure and roasting.

Lee Ryder being a prime example of the state of affairs.