John Carver

Guest neesy111

It’s absolutely embarrassing that we received 80 applications apparently for our job (ha ha ha!) yet the mackems have managed to attract someone of Advocaat’s calibre short term whilst we just give it to this useless fuckwit and once again wrote our season off in January!

It’s absolutely embarrassing that we received 80 applications apparently for our job (ha ha ha!) yet the mackems have managed to attract someone of Advocaat’s calibre short term whilst we just give it to this useless fuckwit and once again wrote our season off in January!

We took 4 weeks to appoint John Carver. John 'Lickety split' Carver. Let that sink in.

Guest Roger Kint

We took 4 weeks to come clean about John Carver. John 'Lickety split' Carver. Let that sink in.

FYP

Plus mackems been talking to DA for over a week based on rumours before Saturdays defeat, not even close to being the same thing really. At least we have our managwer in for next year unlike them :lol:

Wasnt one of those 80 Micky Quinn? Dare say they get steadily dafter after that

"I know about him because I watch a lot of European football with your coverage and other people’s coverage, so I do watch a lot of football."

That's a relief John, especially since you always give the impression of someone who has just heard about the sport for the first time in his life.

they're right on the defensive about the 'campaign' to get him the job like, thing is what they write could be seen as balance if carver wasn't such an absolute fucking nobody with no credentials for the job and having shown nothing whatsoever since he took it...but as he's a joke appointment and they're not reporting it as such tells it's own story

I love the bit about 'if you believe the online stats, some fans don't want Carver', when 97% of their own readers said so. Incredible. It's a few sentences away in the same article FFS.

Its madness.  The chronicle want to hang their heads in shame, its so obvious they are in the pocket of the club again.  Why doesn't Ryder peel himself away from his Twitter account and go do some proper journalism, like go out and speak to supporters, speak to the likes of NUFC.Com, True-Faith, go to pubs and see what the fans are saying...

Every Newcastle fan I know, doesn't want Carver anywhere near the managers role. 

Two wins in eleven, complete malaise throughout the entire club, players being sold for less than their worth and Carver to take the job full time.

And we'll still keep attending games.

Read a cracking article in the mag which contained the brilliant line "if the body snatchers have taken your nan, it's ok for you to stop going round for tea" :lol:

Funny how everyone who speaks for why Carver should get the job only say that he is a Geordie and burns for the club.

Don't think I've seen anyone say that he is qualified or competent enough for the job. Funny that.

Chronicle keep denying that they are pushing Carver for the job and that may well be true now - but what they should be doing is writing articles highlighting exactly why he should never have a chance of getting the job, how generally incompetent he is and how there are much better candidates out there.

Chronicle keep denying that they are pushing Carver for the job and that may well be true now - but what they should be doing is writing articles highlighting exactly why he should never have a chance of getting the job, how generally incompetent he is and how there are much better candidates out there.

:thup:

75 of those were John Carver and Sven and Alan Curbishley were another two

Trying to dismiss the opinions of people on social media like it's 1994 and the internet is made up of a handful of sunfearing geeks on usenet - everyone's on social media Ryder you fucking plum.  If people who use social media don't like him, people don't like him.  I guess the type of computer whizz who views the chronicle on the information superhighway and who vote 97% against appointing him are part of the same unrepresentive demographic.