John Carver

Guest neesy111

I have to admit there’s a chance they’re just not listening to me

Check out fucking Poirot over here.

:lol:

You know, when you step back and stop giving a shit, this circus is unbelievably entertaining.

This club :lol:

“I’m not a shirker, and I’m not going to hide from anyone. I’m going to stand there and take it, because I have to. I have to admit there’s a chance they’re just not listening to me.

“That might be one factor of many, and you have to consider it. You have to take it into account. But it might be a lot of other things – we might not be good enough, we might not have enough desire to want to defend in the box or score at the other end. There’s lot of factors, but I won’t deny that [the players not listening] could be one of them. All I will say is that the responses I’ve seen on the training ground don’t suggest that.

:mackems:

Steve McClaren, whose season ended on Saturday without Derby County even reaching the Championship play-offs, is expected to take over in the summer, and Newcastle officials are not yet ready to panic and bring forward that appointment. Instead the club believe they still have enough in their squad to arrest a run of form that has been unprecedented in their history.

Not yet ready to panic. :clap:

As if people expected anything else. :yao:

If he talks as much in the dressing room as he does to the press, I am not surprised the players have stopped listening.

In every way, Carver is behaving more like the fan he keeps telling everyone he is than a manager.

Fucking joke. Any people going to matches next season need their heads looking at.

Couldn't give a shit if we go down, just to wipe that smug fucking grin of that fat piece of shits face.

There was no conviction in the way he said it. He knows he was talking shite, just too gutless to actually call a spade a spade.

Very disappointing, lost some respect for him tbh.

CEF9X1oW0AI7OgC.jpg:large

It's just all so predictable.

Anyone else see that, and spot the superfluous space before the "!!!" (in itself an offence to the English language) and find themselves shaking their head?