John Carver

Guest neesy111

Not sure if a fake account but is meant to work for bbc (according to wiki)

@tvchrisstewart: I'm told (only by one source, and not verified, it should be noted) that there are VERY interesting talks about #nufc this evening.

Guest neesy111

@tvchrisstewart: I'm told (only by one source, and not verified, it should be noted) that there are VERY interesting talks about #nufc this evening.

Caulkin said on his twitter there are talks planned.

Caulkin said on his twitter there are talks planned.

Could at least give us a clue the tease.

My take. JC loves the club, he bleeds b&w, he knows he's out his depth. But because he bleeds b&w he can't admit he's out is depth. He knows Charnley will never sack him because that would cost money and be a sign of weakness. He does the only thing he can think off to get another coach in. He takes the cowards way out and publicly bullies the weakest player we have by calling him a coward. He doesn't call any of the talented players who are failing to deliver. He is a weak, talentless bully and has laid that open for all to see for the good of the club. Thank you JC, you truly are our saviour.

It strikes me that Carver might be mentally ill. There's delusion and then there's psychosis....

I honestly believe that if he stays in charge and somehow manages to get a win,he will see himself as the "man who saved Newcastle from relegation",he will then constantly refer to this and look at himself as a hero who deserves the keys to the city.

It strikes me that Carver might be mentally ill. There's delusion and then there's psychosis....

I honestly believe that if he stays in charge and somehow manages to get a win,he will see himself as the "man who saved Newcastle from relegation",he will then constantly refer to this and look at himself as a hero who deserves the keys to the city.

Will no doubt credit Bobby somewhere along the line.

should be about Ben Arfa coming back to be player manager for the last 3 games then.

Thing is (if he was fit) there's no question he'd win us a few points :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastles-john-carver-suspects-players-5631386?

Newcastle's John Carver suspects players are ignoring him following EIGHTH straight defeat

"Sources on Tyneside were insisting Carver remains in charge, despite slaughtering his players after their eighth defeat in a row.

Owner Mike Ashley and MD Lee Charnley now have to decide whether emergency action is required, or if Carver can get the one win that should earn safety.

McClaren, whose side won just two of their last 13 games, will have talks with his chairman this week about his future. However, a swift switch to Newcastle is complicated by a £2million “transfer fee”, and the season only having three games left."

So they would prefer to gamble rather than pay £2m. :idiot2:

Steve McClaren, whose season ended on Saturday without Derby County even reaching the Championship play-offs, is expected to take over in the summer, and Newcastle officials are not yet ready to panic and bring forward that appointment. Instead the club believe they still have enough in their squad to arrest a run of form that has been unprecedented in their history.

Not yet ready to panic. :clap: