John Carver

Guest neesy111

All the shit they've pulled in the past, and I'm astonished at this. Really should have expected it, we're just not ran like a football club should be.

:lol: Desperate for the drop. Would be just desserts for these fucks.

At this point, I'm totally willing to have this club - our club - relegated straight down to the Conference just to spite this pack of shitheads.

:lol: Nice good long soak in the lower leagues is the cure for what ails us.

Also find it hilarious how it's suddenly our club again now everything's completely fucked and we look like going down if the other clubs can get enough points. :lol>

:lol: That "your club" shit is them trying to dissuade more boycotts. It's YOUR CLUB! Those are YOUR Sports Direct signs! That's YOUR dire uninspiring football.

Even if we lose the next 3, and stay up due to teams below us failing to overhaul us, you just know they'll claim it as success.

Saturdays match and atmosphere will be interesting.

Will the sheep turn against, or get behind the team?

LC- "John you've lost 8 games in a row and we're heading for relegation,what's going on?"

JC- "I'm focused on the current situation"

LC- "Ok brilliant,exactly what we wanted to hear,see you at the end of the season"

:lol: Desperate for the drop. Would be just desserts for these fucks.

At this point, I'm totally willing to have this club - our club - relegated straight down to the Conference just to spite this pack of shitheads.

:lol: Nice good long soak in the lower leagues is the cure for what ails us.

I say the trick is to make NUFC so shit that the club playing in front of Sports Direct ads would actually lower their brand value, not the other way round.

Guest GeordieAce

:lol:

Part of me wants us to get relegated just because that's what Ashley deserves. We don't deserve it but if it means a step closer to removing the fat bastard then I'd take it. Absolutely criminal how he's treated this club and its fans. As long as were a top tier club he's going to be here steadily making money. I Honestly can't see no other way for this to end than relegation.

Even if we lose the next 3, and stay up due to teams below us failing to overhaul us, you just know they'll claim it as success.

Saturdays match and atmosphere will be interesting.

Will the sheep turn against, or get behind the team?

They'll do neither, as usual.

The club is basically a large, nasty boil on the arse of the PL. It needs lancing asap. Take the fucking lot, blood, pus the lot.

Relegation will be painful and messy but it probably needs to happen if the club is to have a hope of moving forward once Ashley fucks off.

At this stage in the game I'm fucking relishing relegation and if need be relegation again and again till the club is burned to ashes and the fat cunt either fucks off or dies and we can start again from scratch. Rather that than another decade of this fucking leech.

The club is basically a large, nasty boil on the arse of the PL. It needs lancing asap. Take the f***ing lot, blood, pus the lot.

Relegation will be painful and messy but it probably needs to happen if the club is to have a hope of moving forward once Ashley f***s off.

sadly it is a lose lose situation, if we get relegated, we will be less attractive to potential buyers. If we stay up, the club will see it as a success and we get stuck with the cunts.

If anyone is interested North Shields are at Wembley on Saturday. You can buy the tickets direct of the FA, ok finding a bus to go down on will be hard and your probably going to have to make your own way there. It is a great alternative though. You get a day out, a local team gets support, and you stick up two massive fingers to Ashley and co.

Following the result at Leicester City on Saturday, there has been two days of frank dialogue with John Carver and senior players.

The outcome of those discussions is that the board, John Carver, his staff and players are absolutely focused on our current situation and the three hugely-important fixtures that remain this season, two of which are at St. James' Park.

All parties accept responsibility for the current situation but are determined, together, to ensure this Club - your Club - retains its Premier League status.

That is the only focus at this time.

http://i.imgur.com/vXGElTm.gif

Following the result at Leicester City on Saturday, there has been two days of frank dialogue with John Carver and senior players.

The outcome of those discussions is that the board, John Carver, his staff and players are absolutely focused on our current situation and the three hugely-important fixtures that remain this season, two of which are at St. James' Park.

All parties accept responsibility for the current situation but are determined, together, to ensure this Club - your Club - retains its Premier League status.

That is the only focus at this time.

http://i.imgur.com/vXGElTm.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: