John Carver

Guest neesy111

Really can't see him getting it. Especially after Ashley's interview. Even if all the finance stuff was bollocks he said it was up to the board to get a manager. Don't think he'd have said that if Carver was getting it.

"I still want this job"

"For all these 4 or 5 months on the rollercoaster - today makes up for it"

"This was the first time I've been dealt a good hand with a something-like-fit squad, and we won 2-0"

"I want a chance"

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Really can't see him getting it. Especially after Ashley's interview. Even if all the finance stuff was bollocks he said it was up to the board to get a manager. Don't think he'd have said that if Carver was getting it.

That's how I read it. Not that I thought Carver was in with a shout after dragging us to the brink of relegation.

That's how I read it. Not that I thought Carver was in with a shout after dragging us to the brink of relegation.

Yep, I mean of course with us you can't rule anything out - but it's not likely IMO.

Liverpool talking about ditching Brenda?

We'd never go for Brenda and he'd never come here anyway :lol:

Brenda is a proper slurper man, once hes gone from Livepool he'll take anything.

"I still want this job"

"This was the first time I've been dealt a good hand with a something-like-fit squad, and we won 2-0"

"I want a chance"

The guy is genuinely stupid. Not just football stupid, like IQ less than 60 stupid.

"I still want this job"

"I want a chance"

You got a chance and you failed miserably. 

Guest firetotheworks

Newcastle manager John Carver: "I told the players it was going to be a 90-minute rollercoaster and I thought we controlled our emotions quite well. We knew what was happening at Hull but we had to go about our own business, credit to Sam Allardyce for putting out a strong side, there were no gimmes and it was a good performance.

"The whole season has been difficult, when we went to New Zealand we lost the two lads (in the Malaysia Air crash in Ukraine), and that was a tragedy. I think they were looking down on us today. There have been some tough times but I'm stronger for it. I knew when I looked in the players' eyes they were ready for this. Every player deserves credit. We have not had a good season but I am going to enjoy this moment.

"I still want this job, I love this club but I know this is a big summer. We have to invest , Mike has said that and that is encouraging. I want a summer where I can bring in the players I want. Today has given me more enthusiasm to do what I want to do."

Vile.

"I still want this job"

"I want a chance"

Aye it was too bad Anita was unfit on the bench for the last 10 games forcing Carver to pick Raylor.

"I still want this job"

"I want a chance"

Aye it was too bad Anita was unfit on the bench for the last 10 games forcing Carver to pick Raylor.

Hey, no other manager in the world would have been able to do better though, remember that.