John Carver

Guest neesy111

Decent news. He clearly loves the club but is an absolute moron and was horrifically out of his depth. The same will probably be true of their replacements like.

I honestly think there's overwhelming evidence to suggest he loved himself more than he loved the club. It's nit necessarily a bad trait for a manager, providing they're not rubbish.

If he really cared about the club, he would have stood up to the ringpiece In charge of the club and done what was right. But no, he said he was only their to coach the team and didn't want any say on transfers. He was quite happy to tow the line and hang out of the owners arse. I would have had some respect for him if he resigned when it clearly wasn't working, but instead he stayed, nearly got us relegated by his incompetence whilst still proclaiming he was the best coach in the league.

This is like celebrating a corner.  The bloke turned into a shit head but was only small fry in the grand scheme of things.

I'd say removing the two incompetent mongs who were responsible for training your team to play like shit every week is a pretty big deal.

Over the moon with this news. Really don't wish either of them any malice.

Think both of them wanted the best for the club it's just that they are both shit!!  :lol: