John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest firetotheworks

Heard the news on Carver and Stone and immediately renewed my season ticket. Any manager after him has to be an improvement

:anguish:

Good news. Let's start acting like a proper club now.

Oh no, you've been duped by them again, when will people learn?!

Exactly. People going a bit ott here like. We've got rid of next seasons assistant manager. The club, it's goals and everything it stands for remains unchanged.

No surprise this happened 1 day before the ST renewal deadline.

Tbh I don't think anyone will be rushing out to renew a season ticket on this news.

Post above yours :lol:

Got to be a wind up. Anyone who makes a decision on whether to buy a season ticket or not on the assistant manager getting sacked needs their head examined. A new star player coming in fair enough, a top manager? Yes I'd understand that but I don't know of anyone in real life who've rushed out to spunk £100s on a season ticket because the assistant manager has been sacked.

About time, he's alienated fans and players, I don't think there's a role at the club that he could fill where he wouldn't be working with someone who hated him.  Charnley next please

Just seen this... great news, and fully deserved, if a tad late.

Thought he was certain to just slide back into a coaches position again, but to be sacked is great.

McClaren will go up in my estimation if he had a say in it.

Guest axel

No surprise this happened 1 day before the ST renewal deadline.

Tbh I don't think anyone will be rushing out to renew a season ticket on this news.

You overestimate our fans.

In the Chronicle story about Carver and Stone leaving they mention Palace want Andy Woodman

http://i.imgur.com/gW2XZIi.gif

I can imagine Carver and Stone trying to blag their way into the executive suites at SJP next season in exactly the same way Hale and Pace try to get into The Ivy in the Extras Christmas special.

"We used to be called The Management"

I can imagine Carver and Stone trying to blag their way into the executive suites at SJP next season in exactly the same way Hale and Pace try to get into The Ivy in the Extras Christmas special.

"We used to be called The Management"

Carver will just be hanging around the training ground like David Brent in the Office Christmas specials once he's been sacked

:lol: VI seen his team win the treble, the coach and right back renew their contract and is like " nah f*** that let's read about Carver ".

It's class :lol:

Perfect week so far :)

VI has seen enough success that we'll never seen in our ENTIRE lifetimes.

VI also has seemingly become more of a fan of ours in the past 12 months, maybe even 6 months it seems. In our darkest and lowest hour.