John Carver

Guest neesy111

Great news. Although I thought one of the apparent 'problems' with Garde was that he wanted to bring his own staff with him, so seems a bit strange that they're seemingly allowing McClaren to do just that.

But all the emos said the job was his?

If you weren't worried about it you're not normal IMO.

I wasn't tbh. Never thought it was possible that an idiot who lost 8 on the spin would ever be trusted with the job.

100% good news, it makes McClaren' impending arrival more palatable. It's also a good omen that the new head coach has apparently insisted he brings his own people in and they have in this case acquiesced.

You think your nice huh?

It's not often that you get to use such a perfect word

Guest Roger Kint

I wasn't tbh. Never thought it was possible that an idiot who lost 8 on the spin would ever be trusted with the job.

Really? :lol:

Despite the previous idiot losing 6 on the spin being completely unsackable :lol:

Well I did say it plenty of times in this thread.

Well I did say it plenty of times in this thread.

When he was first given the job I said he would be so poor that he wouldn't be in it come the summer - he was even worse than I expected (by a significant margin) and was still trusted to see the season out. I think if McClaren turned us down again he'd have carried on.

Guest firetotheworks

Reduced to being delighted by the only non-mental decision. I know people will take it, but nah. It's the right choice, but it's the only choice to any rational mind.

Great news. Although I thought one of the apparent 'problems' with Garde was that he wanted to bring his own staff with him, so seems a bit strange that they're seemingly allowing McClaren to do just that.

It was the art galleries, mate.

No one here understands why I am laughing into my phone maniacally.. least of all my class full of Canadian students.

Great news.

My Liverpool-supporting colleague broke the news to me as soon as I walked into the office here in Brampton. Ecstatic since, what a start to the day here in glorious Canada :D

As much as this is great news, it's a bit of a dick move by the club to get him to tell Jonas and Raylor they were not getting new contracts.