John Carver

Guest neesy111

Still, at least they're not purposefully dragging this shite out to deflect from not addressing the gaping holes in our shit squad and to bring it closer and closer toward renewal time ey?

:lol: Still got the same 3 centre halves we had in the Championship 5 years ago, and one of them is injured (as usual).

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnxv6woc2M1qkwc9zo1_500.gif

Still, at least they're not purposefully dragging this shite out to deflect from not addressing the gaping holes in our shit squad and to bring it closer and closer toward renewal time ey?

:lol: Still got the same 3 centre halves we had in the Championship 5 years ago, and one of them is injured (as usual).

Not as if we're conceding too many goals or owt.

Well, shit. When you put it like that.

There really isn't any real reason to think that we are going to appoint Carver other than we suspect Ashley is incapable of making a proper appointment. It's all just speculation tbh.

I think people are naturally suspicious because they know the club's PR game by now.

There really isn't any real reason to think that we are going to appoint Carver other than we suspect Ashley is incapable of making a proper appointment. It's all just speculation tbh.

I think people are naturally suspicious because they know the club's PR game by now.

Well we never like to do anything straight up and above board so can't blame anyone for fearing the worst. I just find it hard to believe even they could be that stupid. I'm still expecting a left field appointment from nowhere like El Tel to the end of the season.

Well we never like to do anything straight up and above board so can't blame anyone for fearing the worst. I just find it hard to believe even they could be that stupid. I'm still expecting a left field appointment from nowhere like El Tel to the end of the season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22954309

I know it's Lee Ryder and he can barely write, but this phrasing is ominous if you ask me:

"By that stage, we should hopefully know whether managing- director Lee Charnley has decided to go public on whether the Magpies will wait until the end of the season before naming a head coach or if he decides John Carver is the man to take Newcastle to the end of the season."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/forget-newcastle-united-head-coach-8460614

Edit: this too:

"The good thing for Carver and Co is the Magpies were so poor between beating West Ham (Cabaye’s last game) and the end of last season they surely cannot be any worse than they were in those final 16 games."

I know it's Lee Ryder and he can barely write, but this phrasing is ominous if you ask me:

"By that stage, we should hopefully know whether managing- director Lee Charnley has decided to go public on whether the Magpies will wait until the end of the season before naming a head coach or if he decides John Carver is the man to take Newcastle to the end of the season."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/forget-newcastle-united-head-coach-8460614

"The good thing for Carver and Co is the Magpies were so poor between beating West Ham (Cabaye’s last game) and the end of last season they surely cannot be any worse than they were in those final 16 games."

It is looking increasingly likely that they will fuck up again by choosing the cheap option.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22954309

Touche  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

That first quote hurts my brain :lol:

A shrewd time for gambling people to have a bet on our relegation if they go this route. None of the bookies share our lack of faith in carver to quite the same degree.

Had 9 more points than we do now, when Cabaye left. Also had Loic Remy back then.

Remy only played 5 games out of those last 16 though.

A shrewd time for gambling people to have a bet on our relegation if they go this route. None of the bookies share our lack of faith in carver to quite the same degree.

Betvictor will give you 40/1, don't think there's any chance but its worth a insurance bet I suppose, £50 on and a nice £2,050 if the worst happens :)