John Carver

Guest neesy111

Dominated possession, did not create. 15 shots, only 3 on target. Worked all week on dealing with Pelle and runners behind us. Should have had a pen for Fonte handball. Made a difference to someone's livelihood :spit:

Didn't roll over. Didn't get the breaks.

Crowd/atmosphere: everybody sitting and waiting. Decision will be made after the result tonight. "They" have been working hard behind the scenes.

Still feels he can do it (the job). Played good sides and played well. Needed more ambition in the final third.

Doesn't know if he knows his future when he boards the plane tomorrow.

Has to consider if they offer him the job until the end of the season with another man coming in.

All in all seems resigned that he has blown his chance :celb:

Would you take the job until the end of the season with another man coming in? "I'd have to think about that one."

This could actually be ideal. Tell him we want him to take over until the rest of the season with someone due to come in in June. He resigns and we get the new man in straight away. :D

There's no way he's got a future at a Mike Ashley NUFC after that interview.

If he ever had a chance, that interview has totally fucked it :lol:.

This. Think he knows he's about to be shoved out.

Champion. :bluf:

@MsiDouglas

Would you take it until the end of the season with someone else lined up? "I'd need to think about it"

Promising. :lol:

Trust me, if you watch it, you'll realise with his tone and body language etc etc he's going to have totally pissed off Ashley.

@MsiDouglas

Would you take it until the end of the season with someone else lined up? "I'd need to think about it"

Promising. :lol:

Trust me, if you watch it again, you'll realise with his tone and body language etc etc he's going to have totally pissed off Ashley.

Good. :lol:

Thought his line-up and approach was decent today.

:lol:

Playing Dummett instead of Moke yes, Haidara at left back yes, but Gouffran instead of  Ameobi, Perez as the lone striker, and Anita starring as the invisible man instead of Abeid, no f***ing way. He's a Pardew clone.

Gouffran had a very decent game I thought. Finally showed some of that infamous defensive work-rate, found himself in dangerous positions a few times and got that lucky goal.

Perez as the lone striker was a mistake but we would be moaning if Riviere started.

Is Abeid match-fit? He's been out for some time. Abeid would've been much better but I just don't think he was fit enough to start. This was one of the few times in 2 and a half years that Anita played in his natural position - the deepest lying CM something people have wanted to see in ages. Again - I don't think that was a bad move. We also tried to play through Anita to build in midfield. I think after about 10 minutes Ward-Prowse started marking Anita which meant the ball wasn't played to him often but the intent was there.

He's the cheap option he's got every chance at an Ashley NUFC

Dominated possession, did not create. 15 shots, only 3 on target. Worked all week on dealing with Pelle and runners behind us. Should have had a pen for Fonte handball. Made a difference to someone's livelihood :spit:

Didn't roll over. Didn't get the breaks.

Crowd/atmosphere: everybody sitting and waiting. Decision will be made after the result tonight. "They" have been working hard behind the scenes.

Still feels he can do it (the job). Played good sides and played well. Needed more ambition in the final third.

Doesn't know if he knows his future when he boards the plane tomorrow.

Has to consider if they offer him the job until the end of the season with another man coming in.

All in all seems resigned that he has blown his chance :celb:

Carver had them watching videos of the 1970 World Cup all week. :lol:

Losing £1.2million per place ain't cheap though.

If he ever had a chance, that interview has totally f***ed it :lol:.

It's a shame Mike Ashley doesn't seem to realise that a good manager makes a huge difference, in terms of results and financially.

A lowly assistant manager doesn't dictate to Mike Ashley. He'll be on his bike.

The reason AP managed to stay so long after woeful performance after woeful performance was because he took care of the PR.

His title might as well have been 'PR Manager' and then in small print on the same business card 'also looks after them blokes that play every week a bit'.

If he ever had a chance, that interview has totally f***ed it :lol:.

It's a shame Mike Ashley doesn't seem to realise that a good manager makes a huge difference, in terms of results and financially.

To be fair he probably does realise that, but also that if they are too good then they might get ideas above their station or even qualify for the Europa League.

Pardew was perfect. Good enough to stay up, not good enough for anything more.