John Carver

Guest neesy111

No surprise who's sticking up for him

The dressing room is behind the new boss, and injured centre-back Steven Taylor threw his weight behind Carver. The defender said: “So today we’ve seen the news that John Carver is going to be in charge of the team as head coach until the end of the season.

“I think that’s good news for the club, and I’m really pleased that the club has made this decision. It means everyone will be settled and knows what is happening moving forward.

“John is the man to take us forward now at least until the summer, and it means we aren’t faced with the distraction of having the names of possible new managers discussed in the media.

“The fact that John is now in this position of being in charge until the summer gives us an element of consistency moving forward. We know what he demands of us. He sets high standards, and having worked with the previous manager it provides a smooth transition from the previous regime.”

Yep.

Pack of spinless cunts at the Chronicle back to towing the party line.

All in exchange for a few words every month off fistpumps :lol:

Would love to know what the fall out with the club did for their sales. I genuinely can't imagine it'd made any difference.

Their sports reporting is akin to something you'd read in Match magazine when you were 7.

Steven Taylor is so shameless and embarrassing. Just shut up you buffoon. The idiot isn't even fit.

Trying to secure a new deal, so he remains here screwing up and getting injured, while getting paid handsomely for it.

Guest firetotheworks

No surprise who's sticking up for him

The dressing room is behind the new boss, and injured centre-back Steven Taylor threw his weight behind Carver. The defender said: “So today we’ve seen the news that John Carver is going to be in charge of the team as head coach until the end of the season.

“I think that’s good news for the club, and I’m really pleased that the club has made this decision. It means everyone will be settled and knows what is happening moving forward.

“John is the man to take us forward now at least until the summer, and it means we aren’t faced with the distraction of having the names of possible new managers discussed in the media.

“The fact that John is now in this position of being in charge until the summer gives us an element of consistency moving forward. We know what he demands of us. He sets high standards, and having worked with the previous manager it provides a smooth transition from the previous regime.”

That's the problem you robotic fucking cunt.

Honestly cannot stand that bloke like, I wish he'd just fuck off forever.

It's exactly the type of thing he'd come out with, man. He welcomed the return of Kinnear in 2013 ffs. He'll come out with any old rubbish his cunt of a father tells him to in order to blag another contract for sitting on his arse with tears in his eyes.

It's exactly the type of thing he'd come out with, man. He welcomed the return of Kinnear in 2013 ffs. He'll come out with any old rubbish his cunt of a father tells him to in order to blag another contract for sitting on his arse with tears in his eyes.

He'll sign up to it no doubt, but he never said that IMO. Even the phrasing is totally wrong.

You got to wonder what (other than being the cheapest possible option) makes Charnley "being confident that he can deliver a top 10 finish"? :lol:

That's just the public target. In private, staying in the league is enough this season.

Guest firetotheworks

He'll sign up to it no doubt, but he never said that IMO. Even the phrasing is totally wrong.

Imo that would be worse.

Literally everyone that you ever speak to that went to school with him says the same thing.."Aye, he's a fucking cock"

It's irritating that not only is a brown nosing prick that'll say anything, no matter how shameless, but that he's an injury prone numbskull, fuck wit of a player.

Imo that would be worse.

Literally everyone that you ever speak to that went to school with him says the same thing.."Aye, he's a fucking cock"

It's irritating that not only is a brown nosing prick that'll say anything, no matter how shameless, but that he's an injury prone numbskull, fuck wit of a player.

I agree, he's a clown.

These derbies are getting way too easy, and this one's going to be another thrashing!

With a state of the art stadium like the SOL, and a good coach like Poyet, Sunderland are now easily the better team. By next year, we'll be challenging for Europe, then the title in 2017, while Newcastle will be in the Championship  :shifty:

These derbies are getting way too easy, and this one's going to be another thrashing!

With a state of the art stadium like the SOL, and a good coach like Poyet, Sunderland are now easily the better team. By next year, we'll be challenging for Europe, then the title in 2017, while Newcastle will be in the Championship  :shifty:

Shite bait.

Bigger stadium, more chances of trash

Anyway, thread is on Carver, crap manager, should be nowhere near United role, but is.

Pardew should have been nowhere near this team either, but was.

Ashley is the main issue!

Guest firetotheworks

Bigger stadium, more chances of trash

Anyway, thread is on Carver, crap manager, should be nowhere near United role, but is.

Pardew should have been nowhere near this team either, but was.

Ashley is the main issue!

See also: Sherlock, no shit

From the comment section of the guardian article about this announcement:

Newcastle have a history of hounding out and attacking their manager ( or potential manager).

Big Sam, doing ok at West Ham was certainly not good enough.

Redknapp - when Ashley went for him - was treated with scorn and the fans claimed they 'deserve better than him'. He was good enough for a successful few years at Spurs.

Pardew gives them their greatest season in recent history and just misses out on a CL place. His reward? A concerted, vicious hate campaign.

They even turned on Sir Bobby.

Sorry, I don't buy the " we're totally reasonable and realistic" argument. Nobody or anything is ever good enough! Ironically, Carver clearly isn't good enough. I hope there is still time for him to sail headlong into relegation.

Did the Grauniad bother to look at Allardyce's record and how the side were playing when he was in charge..? Did they suddenly and conveniently forget how WHU fans were campaigning to get him removed until recently..?

Pardew gives the fans 'their greatest season in recent history...?? Did they bother to watch any of the games and did they conveniently 'forget' about his record after that..?

Nothing but a two-faced, Marxist rag - wouldn't have even been used in my Grannie's outside toilet just after the war....

If this laughable imitation of a newspaper(not that any of the others are much better) was consistent in its views, they would be castigating Ashley for the Zero-hour capitalist that he is...

Just another London/Manchester media scum.

I quite like it  :milner:

You'll learn as you get older - ALL the media stink.