John Carver

Guest neesy111

He said: “Lets all get behind the new gaffer now, and get right behind the team too, and I’m sure there will be plenty to cheer about in the coming months!”

YEAH

:lol:

Fucking hell. I hate them all.

Championship we've missed you old friend.

possibly the only way of getting rid of sheriff fatman is a trip down to fuck up his revenue stream for a few years and the resulting dogs abuse from everywhere will help

Taylor also feels that Bobby Robson lives on through Carver. He added: “I believe John learnt a lot from Sir Bobby Robson in terms of his man management style, and that’s a good thing. He’s great with us players.

:lol: gonna milk this SBR invocation for all it's worth.

As long-standing fans hand in their STs, the club are happy to drop the price point to attract those who have been raised on the club's BS and simply see going to games as 'the thing you do'. Thanks to new TV deals, only a mass desertion would have a material impact on the club's income.

Taylor also feels that Bobby Robson lives on through Carver. He added: “I believe John learnt a lot from Sir Bobby Robson in terms of his man management style, and that’s a good thing. He’s great with us players.

Fucking hell man.

What a stick to beat us with man.

As if it's a fucking shield. Honestly makes me want to puke.

So disrespectful man.

:lol: "it's about the spirit of Sir Bobby coming inside me and I become him, I become the spirit of Sir Bobby."

Guest reefatoon

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/07/article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468x345.jpg

Derek Carver Acorah

Bobby, wa 4 nowt doon, what the fuck do a dee like??

:lol: "it's about the spirit of Sir Bobby coming inside me and I become him, I become the spirit of Sir Bobby."

:lol: He'll get one of those Point Break masks soon.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/07/article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468x345.jpg

Derek Carver Acorah

Bobby, wa 4 nowt doon, what the fuck do a dee like??

What a fucking pillock. :lol:

How underwhelming once again from the club. Fucking hate Ashley.

Don't feel any hate towards Caver TBH it's just the fact that I know if he does even a moderately decent job he'll get the gig full time..  :sad: