John Carver

Guest neesy111

Which is worse, the club treating Jonas like a leper when he was ill or Carver using SBR and Speed to curry favour with the fans?

These 2 things in particular are making me question why I bother. Such disgraceful actions that shouldn't just be bundled in with all the professional shame and failure we tolerate. 

Which is worse, the club treating Jonas like a leper when he was ill or Carver using SBR and Speed to curry favour with the fans?

These 2 things in particular are making me question why I bother. Such disgraceful actions that shouldn't just be bundled in with all the professional shame and failure we tolerate.

Just goes to show how low both the club and bishop will go.

I've got no doubt he's the one calling the tune of all things PR

Guest alijmitchell

Fucking hell. The worst thing about all this? The mongs, the utter utter mongs who support this, or use it as a stick to beat the people who wanted Pardew out. I mean, I literally fucking hate some of our fans, utter cunts. The young ones in particular who act like they fucking know what they are talking about on twitter. I'm not sure I could enjoy a cup win or a tilt at the title (if that ever happened) know that these fucking twats were enjoying it too.

Taylor also feels that Bobby Robson lives on through Carver. He added: “I believe John learnt a lot from Sir Bobby Robson in terms of his man management style, and that’s a good thing. He’s great with us players.

:lol: gonna milk this SBR invocation for all it's worth.

As if it's a fucking shield. Honestly makes me want to puke.

So disrespectful man.

SBR was a huge part of why I started following NUFC in the first place and for reasons that I can't fully put into words having his name brought up in point-scoring fashion will always set me off.

I accept he had some use for Carver but the man is a perpetual lieutenant, not a general. Whatever he may have learned he doesn't have the brains to apply. Probably wonders why things worked for Bobby when he did it but never seem to go well for him when he tries it on.

Just really sad at seeing it tbh. All involved should be ashamed.

B8TMyYNIAAEw5D2.jpg

http://otbva.com/forum/images/smilies2/th_drehuhh.png

Chronicle sucking up so they don't lose contact.

Worst of it is, that wasn't the first draft.

They only added "...or is it over already?" after some fans kicked off on Twitter about it.

Lol cant we not judge him on the games he has already been in charge of like?

Team From To Record

G W D L GF GA GD Win %

Newcastle United 30 August 2004[3][4] 12 September 2004[4] 1 1 0 0 3 0 +3 100.00

Leeds United 21 September 2006[5] 23 October 2006[6] 5 1 0 4 7 17 -10 20.00

Toronto FC 1 February 2008[8] 25 April 2009[10] 40 12 12 16 46 56 -10 30.00

Sheffield United 14 December 2010[12] 30 December 2010[13] 3 1 0 2 5 7 -2 33.33

Newcastle United 2 January 2015[19] Present 4 0 1 3 4 8 -4 0.00

Total                                                                 53 15 13 25 65 88 -23 28.30

Formatting is off but get the idea

What kind of newspaper needs to be in with a club to print news?  Just you know, report the news.  Anything big, everyone knows right away, or there's whispers of.  They'd be much better off printing what the fans actually want to talk about and letting the club deal with that however it wants.  If their aim is to sell papers they won't be selling any to the club, so it's the fans they need to please.  So they won't get a the fist pump exclusive or whatever, with our PR machine in action who wants to read that s*** anyway?