John Carver

Guest neesy111

B8TMyYNIAAEw5D2.jpg

http://otbva.com/forum/images/smilies2/th_drehuhh.png

That's unbelievable. Absolutely crazy stuff.

A new boiler for only £16 a month.

Aye but it'll be a Vokera or something shite like that. Pretty much the equivalent of our manager.

Guest firetotheworks

I cannot believe that I've just seen that front cover with him saying that SBR and Speed will be with him in the dugout. Please tell me that that's not attributable to a quote and that he's not that fucking sick in the head?

I cannot believe that I've just seen that front cover with him saying that SBR and Speed will be with him in the dugout. Please tell me that that's not attributable to a quote and that he's not that fucking sick in the head?

Carver said: "For some reason, I started reading Sir Bobby's autobiography last night. There was a message on the front of the book -- 'Thanks for a fantastic, successful five years, it should have been a lot longer. Cheers, Sir Bobby.'

"When he gave me that book, he said to me, 'You do realise how big this football club is, and if ever you get an opportunity, don't be scared of it, enjoy it and take it with both hands'. So I am sitting here now and I'm going to take it with both hands.

"I'm a Catholic and I believe he will be looking down on me, I really do. For some reason that was why I had the inspiration to get the book and started reading it.

"He will be there with us. He will be in the technical area with us, let me tell you that, because I never stop thinking about him.

"Apart from my mum and dad, who I lost recently, there are two people I never stop thinking about -- he [Robson] is one of them, and Gary Speed is the other. They are always with us, and I think about them every game.

Why is it so hard to believe? This is the same fool who was telling us that he would be looking for a job as a manager elsewhere if he didn't get this one. Now he's grovelling at Ashley's feet at the prospect of being caretaker manager until the end of the season. He'd clean the toilets for some beer money and a packet of chips, the shameless cunt.

Carver said: "For some reason, I started reading Sir Bobby's autobiography last night. There was a message on the front of the book -- 'Thanks for a fantastic, successful five years, it should have been a lot longer. Cheers, Sir Bobby.'

"When he gave me that book, he said to me, 'You do realise how big this football club is, and if ever you get an opportunity, don't be scared of it, enjoy it and take it with both hands'. So I am sitting here now and I'm going to take it with both hands.

"I'm a Catholic and I believe he will be looking down on me, I really do. For some reason that was why I had the inspiration to get the book and started reading it.

"He will be there with us. He will be in the technical area with us, let me tell you that, because I never stop thinking about him.

"Apart from my mum and dad, who I lost recently, there are two people I never stop thinking about -- he [Robson] is one of them, and Gary Speed is the other. They are always with us, and I think about them every game.

Someone call the UVF on this cunt

I cannot believe that I've just seen that front cover with him saying that SBR and Speed will be with him in the dugout. Please tell me that that's not attributable to a quote and that he's not that f***ing sick in the head?

What a shit cunt of a man.

Guest firetotheworks

Why is it so hard to believe? This is the same fool who was telling us that he would be looking for a job as a manager elsewhere if he didn't get this one. Now he's grovelling at Ashley's feet at the prospect of being caretaker manager until the end of the season. He'd clean the toilets for some beer money and a packet of chips, the shameless cunt.

Because there's clearly a line that's been crossed talking about SBR and Speed like that imo. I couldn't give a shit if he's Catholic either.

Talking about Robson is fair enough IMO, but Speed's death was inexplicable and an absolute tragedy. Totally different. Shameless as fuck to try and curry favour by mentioning him, old article or otherwise.

Talking about Robson is fair enough IMO, but Speed's death was inexplicable and an absolute tragedy. Totally different. Shameless as f*** to try and curry favour by mentioning him, old article or otherwise.

He was undeniably close to Speed. He's just a stupid idiot talking, least I hope that's what he is. If this is that PR cunt again then it will confirm my view that the club is a cyst on the arse of the sport.

It's the fact he doesn't deserve the job why it's so annoying like. If he was a great manager and a great man it would probably be a bit of a poetic tribute, but he's a daft arselicking cunt so it just reads as him using the dead in an attempt to gain support, probably repeating word for word what the Bishop was breathing into in his ear.

Well they're both people important to Newcastle and who Carver knew, and who have died. I don't really see the difference. Obviously he's trying to curry favour and sound like he knows what the club is about, but you would have to expect that.

Not if you have an ounce of self respect Ian.

Well they're both people important to Newcastle and who Carver knew, and who have died. I don't really see the difference. Obviously he's trying to curry favour and sound like he knows what the club is about, but you would have to expect that.

Not if you have an ounce of self respect Ian.

Well it's annoying to us, but mainly because nobody rates Carver. If Remy Garde came in and said he loved watching Keegan's team and respected Bobby I doubt anyone would worry.

It's the fact it's Carver that makes it wrong, because nobody wants him. Which is fair enough.

Bringing Robson and Speed into it three weeks after he threw an FA Cup game to curry favour with Ashley and Charnley is fucking appalling.

EDIT: sorry, actually just two days before he threw the cup game, even moreso.