Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Has anyone made any assumptions on who has leaked these off air clips that would normally get ignored  ,i guess someone who hates the 2 or has a grudge ?

They must have put the clips on usb i guess so are they studio staff who have been prompted by someone who doesnt like there attitude or the studio staff themselves ?

The word is that Sky aren't interested in who leaked the clips, which says something.

Has anyone made any assumptions on who has leaked these off air clips that would normally get ignored  ,i guess someone who hates the 2 or has a grudge ?

They must have put the clips on usb i guess so are they studio staff who have been prompted by someone who doesnt like there attitude or the studio staff themselves ?

The word is that Sky aren't interested in who leaked the clips, which says something.

Keyes claims about dark forces mmm that makes sense .

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Has anyone made any assumptions on who has leaked these off air clips that would normally get ignored  ,i guess someone who hates the 2 or has a grudge ?

Keyes claims about dark forces mmm that makes sense .

Which narrows it down to:

http://www.buzzflash.com/analysis/04/09/images/02emperor350.jpg

http://earlvagary.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/sauron1.jpg

http://www2.ic.edu/aporter/docs/361/south-park-SatanSad4_couch_revised_big.jpg

http://pinoytutorial.com/lifebytes/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/sarah-palin.png

Guest neesy111

Some absolute bollocks being spoke on Question Time. Hate it when politicians, public figures who have little knowledge of football try to discuss it.

Give me them over Neesy anyday.

:(

Guest neesy111

Some absolute bollocks being spoke on Question Time. Hate it when politicians, public figures who have little knowledge of football try to discuss it.

Hear them try to defend Women's football as interesting.

I see charming Louise Taylor this morning complaining about sexism? Yeah. Do me a favour, love

Would you smash it? Aye, with a sledgehammer, the ugly c*nt.

LT wrote:

At least Sky Sports News appears to have assigned them a place to satisfy the most rampant chauvinist; feeding men ample eye candy while reciting the rolling news. Why else would it be necessary for Sky's undeniably stunning army of auto-cuties to scrub up in the manner of Miss World contestants before clocking on at a channel sarcastically dubbed "Old Men and Models"?

Nice way of describing the females on Sky Sports.

Guest Heneage

I don't think Women's football has a leg to stand on, you can't force people to watch the game and when it's been on it's had low figures and the quality has been disputed most notably in relation to goalkeepers.

As for Edwina Curry taking the moral high ground....

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I see charming Louise Taylor this morning complaining about sexism? Yeah. Do me a favour, love

LT wrote:

At least Sky Sports News appears to have assigned them a place to satisfy the most rampant chauvinist; feeding men ample eye candy while reciting the rolling news. Why else would it be necessary for Sky's undeniably stunning army of auto-cuties to scrub up in the manner of Miss World contestants before clocking on at a channel sarcastically dubbed "Old Men and Models"?

She sounds bitter more than anything else. Do you think she was denied a job?  :lol:

If it's a job there she's wanting then I reckon she's got more chance as an old man than a model.

LT wrote:

She sounds bitter more than anything else. Do you think she was denied a job?  :lol:

Failed the face test.

how many times am i going to have to post news of the world court case in this thread?

how many times am i going to have to post news of the world court case in this thread?

Nothing to do with at all in fairness. There was just as much footage getting released about Keys as there was Gray. It does make a good angle though especially on left wing blogs.

Nothing to do with at all in fairness. There was just as much footage getting released about Keys as there was Gray. It does make a good angle though especially on left wing blogs.

it 'makes a good angle' because it's beyond obvious. since you're being 'fair', go on then humor me........

it 'makes a good angle' because it's beyond obvious. since you're being 'fair', go on then humor me........

Did the Dark Forces get a female linsewoman sorted for the weekend? Did Steve the camerman get Sian Massey warming up, then told Burton she was a looker, then Burton did the rest. There was stuff released about Keys who is not suing NOTW.