Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

I hope boy tits is happy with herself.

All this because she picked up a flag instead of some washing. Super Sunday R.I.P

your being just like gray and keyes but on a forum ,have a word with yourself  :idiot2:

This isn't his workplace though.

No but its sexist isnt it so are you condoning that attitude

All this because she picked up a flag instead of some washing. Super Sunday R.I.P

your being just like gray and keyes but on a forum ,have a word with yourself  :idiot2:

No but its fuckin sexist isnt it so are you cononing that attitude

No need to swear mate, any chance you can tone it down a bit.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Should get football-liking comedians to do the analysis. Frank Skinner, erm, some others.

PHOENIX FROM THE FLAMES!  :lol:

Just watching all the stuff on ITV, it really is pathetic like.

No doubt all the fans will be singing about that wifey running the line wherever she goes now, and singing "Get your tits out for the lads", etc.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, honkey, wog, puff, dyke, whatever, does it really f***ing matter? If everyone used these words they wouldn't be offensive. Before you gan on about connotations, f*** them, in this case it's just petty...

BUT IT'S FUNNY AS OWT!....bye bye Andy.

You really are a COCK   hope you dont take offence idiot    O0

At least I can be put to good use, and get more pussy than a piece of s*** like you.  O0

Yeah but i dont have to pay for it cos your a fat ugly t*** probably ,please dont take offence non intended  :smug:[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

your being just like gray and keyes but on a forum ,have a word with yourself  :idiot2:

No need to swear mate, any chance you can tone it down a bit.

No cos his attitude stinks  :smug:

I can spot a joke. Jokes are funny.

No doubt all the fans will be singing about that wifey running the line wherever she goes now, and singing "Get your tits out for the lads", etc.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, honkey, wog, puff, dyke, whatever, does it really f***ing matter? If everyone used these words they wouldn't be offensive. Before you gan on about connotations, f*** them, in this case it's just petty...

which is true, however have you ever wondered why people don't use them ? could it be because they view them as offensive ?

I can spot a joke. Jokes are funny.

I sense that's a challenge.

Richard Keys walked into a bar and had some pints and banter with his mates because he's one of the lads.

Take it to PM lads. And I don't mean the non-titted up Paul Mosley.

Just gonna rise above it tbh he isnt worth arguing with if you see his original post that i flagged  :smug:

You started and continued the name-calling. :lol:

Wonder if Sky would do something like offer mega money to Lineker to try and get him over to Sky.

Not when they could have Ben Shepherd for nowt. Quality seems irrelevant to them.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Today's Daily Mail poll:

Should Sky also sack Richard Keys?

Yes

No

Bit late for that :lol:

They'll still claim the victory as their own.  :lol:

DAILY MAIL READERS WIN!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, [glow=red,2,300]honkey, wog, puff, dyke, whatever, does it really f***ing matter? If everyone used these words they wouldn't be offensive[/glow]. Before you gan on about connotations, f*** them, in this case it's just petty...

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]That is why i called him a cock as he seems to imply its ok to use the words i have kindly highlighted for him for you all to see ,so Dave i think i had the right to use that language as it seems to be on his level but not racist ,sexist or homophobic.