Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

These last two pages  :mackems:

Although the way Keys nonchalantly went "Did you smash it?" will haunt my dreams forever.

:sadnod:  My view is what he said is the sort of banter you hear all over and what's said behind doors normally stays behind doors - but there was a miked up camera around at the time. He should know better but thinks he's immune. The whole thing is taken to an even worse level because it is quite apparent from that clip that the others in the studio don't find him funny and think he's a cunt. It was beyond embarrassing.

It was just so awkward, that was the worst thing. If they laughed along that wouldn't have created half the reaction. But it's just how distressingly awkward it was after. He just didn't sound the slightest bit laddish saying it either :lol: Just twattish.

He hasn't got a leg to stand on, surely?

Offensive comments made in the workplace, and how can Sky be expected to have people on screen who have been so publicly shown to be sexist morons?

I'd imagine there would be a constructive dismissal claim in there somewhere.  A clever lawyer on a daft deal like £1m no win no fee deal will take SKY to task.

I doubt it would be difficult for Andy Gray to prove others had done similar over twenty years at SKY yet at this moment in time SKY themselves are hanging him out to dry as those clips couldn't have came from anywhere else but SKY.

Saying that I can't stand Gray so hope gets fuck all although the talentless cunt is likely rich enough to never need to lift a finger again.

He hasn't got a leg to stand on, surely?

Offensive comments made in the workplace, and how can Sky be expected to have people on screen who have been so publicly shown to be sexist morons?

I'd imagine there would be a constructive dismissal claim in there somewhere.  A clever lawyer on a daft deal like £1m no win no fee deal will take SKY to task.

I doubt it would be difficult for Andy Gray to prove others had done similar over twenty years at SKY yet at this moment in time SKY themselves are hanging him out to dry as those clips couldn't have came from anywhere else but SKY.

Saying that I can't stand Gray so hope gets f*** all although the talentless c*** is likely rich enough to never need to lift a finger again.

Gray was sacked so he can't claim constructive dismissal - he would have to claim for unfair dismissal, Keys resigned so he's got the potential to go for a constructive dismissal claim. But I've got a feeling that if it came to it Sky would pay out on both and still think it was all worth the effort.

Has anyone made any assumptions on who has leaked these off air clips that would normally get ignored  ,i guess someone who hates the 2 or has a grudge ?

They must have put the clips on usb i guess so are they studio staff who have been prompted by someone who doesnt like there attitude or the studio staff themselves ?