Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£2m for ireland is a good deal if he is actually fit now, especially when you consider he's only 24 and a 21 year old jordan henderson went for £20m

And O'Hara who is as run-of-the-mill a Premier League midfielder as you're likely to get has just cost £5m.

wages, wages, wages though with ireland

We won't be touching him if his wages are an issue.

He'd be happy to sign the deal NUFC offered him. Its all about the Clubs agreeing a fee. If houllier was still in charge I think he'd already be at NUFC.

Good so I don't see it being a problem because no way will we be offering over the odds for him in terms of wages.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Geordiesned

He's saying on SSN that he was forced to go to Newcastle against his will. What an utter fucking twat.

Guest neesy111

He's saying on SSN that he was forced to go to Newcastle against his will. What an utter fucking twat.

Aye fuck off Stephen, you fucking lying piece of shit.

Guest Geordiesned

Hardly a revelation though is it? We knew Houllier didn't have the time of day for him.

Not what he said when he was here though.

He's trying to impress a new manager and get the fans to give him another chance though. Of course he's going to say he was pushed out by Houllier.

One thing about the Man City Academy though, I'm guessing dealing with the media is not one of the things they cover because both him & Barton are bullshitters when it comes to speaking with them, or does he also come under the "refreshingly honest" banner.

Guest dazzanufc1892

so what if he was forced to come. maybe he is saying he was willing to fight for a place at a club he was contracted to.

If we take that opinion, then hes a fighter and a loyal player.

so what if he was forced to come. maybe he is saying he was willing to fight for a place at a club he was contracted to.

If we take that opinion, then hes a fighter and a loyal player.

Course he is man. He's a Villa player, he wants to win over the fans, new manager, etc. he's hardly going to say, "I couldn't wait to get to Newcastle".

It's very easy for him to state his commitment to Villa and the fans without saying he was forced to come here, like :lol:

He has to make up for completely slagging Birmingham off when he came here I suppose :lol: