Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maybe he wasnt in a great state of mind to make rational decisions after they had just lost their baby.....

They didn't have a baby, well if they did it was only in his head.

What was the real reason then? Since you seem to know more than everyone else about this?

He never said.

wife had a miscarrige.

He didn't have a wife and that's probably the only claim that he didn't make, he claimed that his girl friend had miscarried, I don't even know if he had a girl friend as I seem to remember that it was later claimed that he didn't and he'd also lied about that.

Did you also hear that he "did not even have a girlfriend or a granny or even an uncle to which he claimed was recently divorced from a granny in-law to which he also did not have."?

If so, don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia.. :lol:

What was the real reason then? Since you seem to know more than everyone else about this?

I think he just stopped making excuses in the end, he'd run out of them as he probably had no relatives or friends left to use.

The song and dance people are making over a few tall tales Ireland told a couple of years ago. :lol:

This place is mental at times.

wife had a miscarrige.

He didn't have a wife and that's probably the only claim that he didn't make, he claimed that his girl friend had miscarried, I don't even know if he had a girl friend as I seem to remember that it was later claimed that he didn't and he'd also lied about that.

Did you also hear that he "did not even have a girlfriend or a granny or even an uncle to which he claimed was recently divorced from a granny in-law to which he also did not have."?

Mick isn't the one quoting Wikipedia tbh.

wife had a miscarrige.

Wish he was quoting something tbh.

wife had a miscarrige.

???

But his version of events seem identical to that which is on Wikipedia and which clearly sounds made up. I only quoted it to highlight how stupid it sounded. :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Not to sure about this. Didn't Pardew said he wanted to play with two strikers every game? Where would Ireland fit in? His best position is 'attacking midfielder'. He's not perfect in a 4-4-2?

Are you sure that the miscarriage was made up as well.

Yes, it was said later that he didn't even have a girl friend, I don't remember if that was true or not.

In 2009 he was still talking about the miscarriage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1161824/STEPHEN-IRELAND-EXCLUSIVE-Dead-grandmothers-Daddy-Dick-pink-wheels--A-stories-look-rid

Guest Stephen927

Never mind the lies, what the fuck is going on on the kids back?

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/stephen-ireland-1-tattoo.jpg

Never mind the lies, what the f*** is going on on the kids back?

http://totalfootballmadness.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/stephen-ireland-1-tattoo.jpg

He probably figures he'll be an even better player if he can fly.

Just to finish off on the miscarriage subject his girlfriend was talking about it in 2010

Jessica admits: "We were just young and naive.

"I got pregnant by accident and sadly had a miscarriage. We panicked, everything got out of control.

"We were trying to keep it to ourselves and we were stupid. We both felt awful about it."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/2805285/Jessica-Lawlor-is-new-WAG-on-the-block.html

She seems high maintenance reading the rest of that link