Lies Damned Lies

Guest BooBoo

Llambias- "Players like Andy are the future of the club."

Pardew- "Carroll stays, he's not for sale."

Carroll- "It means the world to me to pull on the black and white shirt and to do so for the next five years is brilliant."

It's the lies i'm fed up with. Lie after lie after lie. Fucking sick of it.

Guest Tall Striker

Carroll- "It means the world to me to pull on the black and white shirt and to do so for the next five years is brilliant."

It's the lies i'm fed up with. Lie after lie after lie. f***ing sick of it.

10000000% agreed.

It's the lies i'm fed up with. Lie after lie after lie. f***ing sick of it.

Money talks. Doubt many clubs would have turned that kind of money down.

I've criticised KK in the past, but i always respected how he came out after selling Cole to explain the deal (in that rank turtle neck jumper).

Our shower of shite will run for the hills.

Fuck off with these ridiculous threads and posts, we dont fucking know what happened or what the transfer fee is.  Can't blame Pardew for sure, he wouldn't sell him for 35 mil now out of choice as he cant replace him this window.

It will all come out in the future what happened.

if you feel like that why post in the thread?

I've criticised KK in the past, but i always respected how he came out after selling Cole to explain the deal (in that rank turtle neck jumper).

Off topic but, are there any pictures of that (of KK talking to the fans) online?

our club is utter shit. sick to death of the thing. something amazing comes along and just as soon as you've properly warmed to it and gotten accustomed to the hope of greatness it's taken away from you.

unfortunately you can't stop being a fan so we're stuck with this kind of thing.

:lol: He looked dreamy.

Fuck off with these ridiculous threads and posts, we dont fucking know what happened or what the transfer fee is.  Can't blame Pardew for sure, he wouldn't sell him for 35 mil now out of choice as he cant replace him this window.

It will all come out in the future what happened.

I'll not fuck off if it's all the same with you.

Prat.

I bet you've got it signed and framed Jonny! :lol:

I wont deny my Love for Kevin ever- but he truly has always been a fashion Icon disaster.

I wont deny my Love for Kevin ever- but he truly has always been a fashion Icon disaster.

He was just before his time man.