Ambition

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ambitionometer if you like.

on a scale of 1 to 10 how ambitious is this club.

1 --- we would never sell our best players and look to build and win stuff.

down to

10  sell our best players.

5. I don't think we're selling players unless we get stupidly high fees for them. I think most clubs bar a select few are in the same boat.

are we ambitious tho?

do you prefer to support an ambitious club, or one that just wants to survive?

Thats bollocks, survival is our target this season, we`ve been offered 35 Million for an 11 premiership goal striker, its gut wrenching but makes sense, so long as it goes back into the squad. Jurys out on that but lets see.

Surely 10 is more than 1 and thus the most ambitious number?

so 17th in the league is more ambitious than 1st :lol:

cheers Mr Ashley.

Are we voting in league positions, though? Or numerical values representative for the various emotions regarding ambition?

Not that I care. :lol:

5. I don't think we're selling players unless we get stupidly high fees for them. I think most clubs bar a select few are in the same boat.

are we ambitious tho?

I don't think we're ambitious, or a club that just wants to survive. That's why I rated us as a 5.

Would be easy to knee-jerk and hit the "no ambition" button on the back of the Carroll sale, but frankly it depends on what he intends to do with the money.

well base your vote on your belief of what he will do. for me 10 mill in the summer.

are we ambitious tho?

I don't think we're ambitious, or a club that just wants to survive. That's why I rated us as a 5.

fair do's

Surely 10 is more than 1 and thus the most ambitious number?

so 17th in the league is more ambitious than 1st :lol:

cheers Mr Ashley.

Are we voting in league positions, though? Or numerical values representative for the various emotions regarding ambition?

Not that I care. :lol:

oh- fuck off :lol:

I'm not sure there's much we could have done about today's event, if the unfurled the way they are reported to have. But I still marked them down based on their managerial choices and  past sales purchases. We shown a frugile nature which is fine but we have to speculate a little too and I din't see too many signs of that (Ben Arfa and Tiote aside).

Don't think we've been particularly ambitious, but at the same time just because Carroll is gone doesn't mean that we've not had a very good season and that we're content to cling on to this division.