Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest michaelfoster

You heard anything about your move yet, Greg?

Finally got the email confirmation yesterday at about 5pm, that's me and the old man moved to the east stand right at the back about in line with the Gallowgate End penalty box.

good move tbh

Guest toonlass

Gallowgate SE Corner, Block E Row R Seat 84.  Took them ages to get back and no courtesy phone call to say we aren't moving you to level 4, classy.

Row in front of me, I'll chuck grapes at you throughout the match

Gallowgate SE Corner, Block E Row R Seat 84.  Took them ages to get back and no courtesy phone call to say we aren't moving you to level 4, classy.

Seedless red please.  I haave a feeling you are sitting next to a few of my mates as they row behind too.

Guest toonlass

Gallowgate SE Corner, Block E Row R Seat 84.  Took them ages to get back and no courtesy phone call to say we aren't moving you to level 4, classy.

Seedless red please.  I haave a feeling you are sitting next to a few of my mates as they row behind too.

You have mates? You lie! Why you lie? JK by the way :pow:

We ended up getting Gallowgate, middle tier, row U, seats 20 to 26. Anyone know if that's near the back of the middle tier? I'm going to be sitting all game aren't I?

I  think your best bet for standing will be the south east corner

I am on row X in the middle tier and there is one row behind me.

Guest toonlass

Am hearing that despite season tickets going on sale to 12th man members this week there are some movers who haven't heard from the club yet.

Am hearing that despite season tickets going on sale to 12th man members this week there are some movers who haven't heard from the club yet.

I'm one of those people.

I'd be ringing them up now tbh

They don't go on sale until Wednesday so will give it until tomorrow morning at the latest. Will probably end up ringing this afternoon though.

They don't go on sale until Wednesday so will give it until tomorrow morning at the latest. Will probably end up ringing this afternoon though.

Just rang them. It has been renewed but I hadn't been informed. Got the move I wanted anyway. :smitten:

Just rang them. It has been renewed but I hadn't been informed. Got the move I wanted anyway. :smitten:

Good to hear, Ash! Must be a nice relief.  :thup: Where have you moved to?

Good to hear, Ash! Must be a nice relief.  :thup: Where have you moved to?

Yeah, just a bit! Hopefully they've moved my mate too, I just assumed they would have so didn't ask about him! We've gone to the Gallowgate, middle tier, block N. :thup:

Good choice, the views brilliant from there! Hopefully I'll be able to get one in the Gallowgate end when they go on public sale later this week. Might be plonked near to yourself...then you'd be stuck :pow:

Good choice, the views brilliant from there! Hopefully I'll be able to get one in the Gallowgate end when they go on public sale later this week. Might be plonked near to yourself...then you'd be stuck :pow:

Good man. Try and stay well away from me though. ;)

I've got some ST's not being renewed. They have some canny away day points. Might even be enough for SAFC away. Change address to your own and let me use the ST number for other aways. You can change the name at a later date I'm sure.

I'm having a real argument with myself about getting a season ticket. I have been saying for the last two years I would but haven't.

The only real negative is if I get value for money as I doubt I'll make every home game. But then I counteract that with getting a family stand adult and child ticket for £445, spread over 8 months DD is £55 a month. It's also £113 cheaper than getting a single Cat 2 ST. If I randomly went to, say, 8 home games next season paying £35 a ticket that's near on £300 plus taking a kid along to a few games is going to put that over the total cost of the ticket for every game. Then there is the added bonus of being able to get away tickets easier and the 10 year deal which I doubt will come round again.

Does anyone know that if I have an adult and child ticket in the family stand do I have to have a kid with me every time (and does it have to be the same kid as I have 6 - although only 4 are of an age I would take to the game). I wouldn't bring them up from London for midweek games and I'd have to share them out equally. Plus there may be occasions when I don't want a kid with me due to having an NOFC match or drinking session.

If it would be a problem I'd then look at a single ticket - which would seriously piss off the wife and kids - and would push the cost to £70 a month.

I have till Wednesday to make my mind up. :undecided:

I'm having a real argument with myself about getting a season ticket. I have been saying for the last two years I would but haven't.

The only real negative is if I get value for money as I doubt I'll make every home game. But then I counteract that with getting a family stand adult and child ticket for £445, spread over 8 months DD is £55 a month. It's also £113 cheaper than getting a single Cat 2 ST. If I randomly went to, say, 8 home games next season paying £35 a ticket that's near on £300 plus taking a kid along to a few games is going to put that over the total cost of the ticket for every game. Then there is the added bonus of being able to get away tickets easier and the 10 year deal which I doubt will come round again.

Does anyone know that if I have an adult and child ticket in the family stand do I have to have a kid with me every time (and does it have to be the same kid as I have 6 - although only 4 are of an age I would take to the game). I wouldn't bring them up from London for midweek games and I'd have to share them out equally. Plus there may be occasions when I don't want a kid with me due to having an NOFC match or drinking session.

If it would be a problem I'd then look at a single ticket - which would seriously piss off the wife and kids - and would push the cost to £70 a month.

I have till Wednesday to make my mind up. :undecided:

My kids didn't go to every game, and they shared the ticket. Also, for 3 games a season you can pay a £10 (was £16 v Sunlun) admin fee at the ticket office and upgrade the ticket to an adult one.