Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

What a bunch of fannies not renewing cos JFK has returned as Director of football.

What are you doing? Renewing, not renewing, saying you're renewing but not or saying you're not but then renewing, or did you not even have one in the first place then saying you're not renewing or saying your renewing while actually doing the opposite?

Guest Roger Kint

JJ Fletcher ‏@JJFletcher7 2m

Just rang box office RE: withdrawing season ticket application and was advised they've been told no official statement is imminent

:lol: Even the club dont have a clue

I'm convinced Dave's hacked his account and posted that, there's just no way :lol:

Never thought he would come back and post the exact same thing after the last major bumming he got. :lol:

Just rang box office RE: withdrawing season ticket application and was advised they've been told no official statement is imminent

Well, the numpties at the box office don't.

It's extremely strange that nothing official has been said mind. Holding onto hope that JFK has just lost his marbles.

Guest Roger Kint

Well, the numpties at the box office don't.

It's extremely strange that nothing official has been said mind. Holding onto hope that JFK has just lost his marbles.

Graham Courtney was on TS before saying that even his contacts in the club arent answering any calls, seems to think JFK has jumped the gun and the appointment isnt as big a deal as he makes out. Like you say its holding on to any faint hope mind.

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago requesting to move from L7 to L4, can't call into box office due to working away so said give me a call if needed to organise signing anything. They replied 'we will see what we can do'.

Heard nothing since, fuck it. They're the ones losing out on a couple hundred quid. Useless

What a bunch of fannies not renewing cos JFK has returned as Director of football.

My thoughts exactly.

I think it's a joke and am as bemused as owt but it won't stop me going to support the team.

:lol: :lol:

If this isn't wumming, then Jesus Christ

Why??? If you support the team, you support the team.

Thick and Thin no matter what.

I can't understand anyone who purports to be a fan cancelling their season ticket over this.

You either support the team or you don't, you don't have to agree with everything the owners do in order to do so either.

My thoughts exactly.

I think it's a joke and am as bemused as owt but it won't stop me going to support the team.

I can't understand anyone who purports to be a fan cancelling their season ticket over this.

You either support the team or you don't, you don't have to agree with everything the owners do in order to do so either.

Anyone playing cliché bingo?

It's such a hard thing for people to do. They want to make some kind of stand against Ashley but it means giving up something they love and do every weekend, plus knowing more than likely if they give up their seat someone else will happily come along and take it anyway.

My thoughts exactly.

It's not as simple as that, different people go for different reasons. Some like you will go no matter what's going on and that's great, all due respect. But others pay a lot of money and want some good football to watch and a club they can feel proud of. You'd be hard pushed to argue you have either at the moment.

I'm completely torn tbh.  On one hand, I know I'm going to keep going as I think these are times when the team needs support most, and why should I let this b****** ruin my matchdays.

On the the other hand, towards the end of last season, my matchdays were already ruined, I just wasn't enjoying going and once we were safe I could chill out knowing I didn't have to even think about our situation for a while.  Also I wonder why I should keep spending my 'hard' earned and basically getting the p*ss took out of me (us) for my troubles.

But like I say, come the new season I know I'll be there and maybe even excited to be there again...until reality hits home and Cisse's on the wing.  By then it's too late.

What would the outcome of protests be though? Ashley selling up? To who? Over what period of time? I understand what you're saying, I'm just not sure it would make much difference.

With this attitude nothing would ever happen. Yes the media would probably take the piss out of the protesters, but who gives a flying fuck? It's something I see on here quite a bit " we'd see the mongs on ssn" Who cares? It's the outcome that matters. Short term pain, long term gain.

What would the outcome of protests be though? Ashley selling up? To who? Over what period of time? I understand what you're saying, I'm just not sure it would make much difference.

With this attitude nothing would ever happen. Yes the media would probably take the piss out of the protesters, but who gives a flying fuck? It's something I see on here quite a bit " we'dthe mongs on ssn" Who cares? It's the outcome that matters. Short term pain, long term gain.

I'm just asking what we think is achievable man. I don't care about the media either, I never mentioned that. I'm discussing what realistic chance we have of shifting Ashley, how long it would take and who would come in. A lot of questions to answer before you decide to stop going to the match. If that's your reason for not going.

Boycotts had a huge hand in forcing McKeag out in favour of John Hall. Implying that it's simply a matter of people taking the huff is pathetic.

Boycotts back then were a different matter as there was no tv money. These days match day revenue is probably a drop in the ocean. Personally speaking I just don't feel motivated to go to watch poor football served up by incompetent leadership from the owner to the management. I still pay the Sky subs but tbh I feel like turning the tv off during some games it's so depressing.

If anyone can enjoy the game regardless of the substandard football being served up then kudos to them.

Boycotts had a huge hand in forcing McKeag out in favour of John Hall. Implying that it's simply a matter of people taking the huff is pathetic.

Spot on. It's perfectly acceptable if someone thinks "you know what this is is turning point, I don't agree with it and out of principle I'm not going anymore" It doesn't suddenly cast them as a turn coat unwilling to stick through thick and thin. People are perfectly within their rights to question the way the club is being run and the only way someone may feel they can uphold their displeasure is to stay away however much it may hurt them.

What a pathetically naive line of attack to suggest that someone who decides to call it a day after this last fiasco of "Carry on up St James" is somehow simply throwing their toys out the pram and stamping their feet and the first sign of trouble. The list of car crash decisions with these cronies in charge is endless.

To be fair it doesn't matter what we do I don't think Ashey could care as he's proved that by now.  He's getting his millions in TV money so IMO as far as he's concerned we can do what we like.  The question is do we really want to watch our club being systematically destroyed piece by piece.  I am not sure I can watch anymore.