Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Mine is down from £43 to £27??

Has there been some mighty f*** up here?

You in the young persons area or family enclosure? All young persons area getting moved.

Mine is currently £27 in level 7 but guessing it'll be going up.

Mine is down from £43 to £27??

Has there been some mighty f*** up here?

You in the young persons area or family enclosure? All young persons area getting moved.

Mine is currently £27 in level 7 but guessing it'll be going up.

I've no idea what its classed as these days.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2012/05/26/st-james-park-seating-plan_2.jpg

Dark green area is young persons. Being moved down to L4E and L4F.

Source?

On my season ticket letter, got it the other day.

For those paying less per month I think thats because they are taking the payments now over 12 months rather than 9 or 10.

I paid nowt for the last 3 months until today. I phoned to change bank details and they told me they'll take payments now over 12 months.

Im gonna buy one for next season with my work shift patterns more suited and sorted my money out. I haven't had one for a few years now, just been buying tickets off my membership so im not totally sure on everything now. I'll be getting a ticket in the Gallowgate paid by Direct Debit if I can, and I'm assuming they're still doing this 10-9 year price freeze. So should I expect to be paying the £500-600 over 12 months of equal payments from summer to summer?

Im gonna buy one for next season with my work shift patterns more suited and sorted my money out. I haven't had one for a few years now, just been buying tickets off my membership so im not totally sure on everything now. I'll be getting a ticket in the Gallowgate paid by Direct Debit if I can, and I'm assuming they're still doing this 10-9 year price freeze. So should I expect to be paying the £500-600 over 12 months of equal payments from summer to summer?

I think the payments go March to March so if you but an ST in the summer you'll likely have your payments spread from purchase date to March and then spread over 12 months. Your first year could be spread over 8/9 months.

If you know your old ST number they can bring your old ST back to life.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2012/05/26/st-james-park-seating-plan_2.jpg

Dark green area is young persons. Being moved down to L4E and L4F.

Ah right, na i'll just be classed as the family area, no idea why my price has gone down.

• 2 months later...

If you are on the 10 year (or 9 year) scheme I think you have to write to the box office before the 31st of January. As I have barely enjoyed a single game this season (even the games we've won have usually been painful viewing) I was thinking of jacking my season ticket in. A few weeks ago I decided to base my decision on whether to keep my season ticket or not on January signings and the Reading and Aston Villa results. Today's defeat is a nail in the coffin.

Seeing as you posted that after the Reading game, do you in hindsight regret not waiting another week? Or did you not end up quitting your ticket after all?

I didn't quit. I had the email drafted and ready to send but the new signings and the win over Aston Villa stopped me from sending the email. We better not get relegated!

:anguish:

So is there a get out clause on season tickets if we get relegated? Thought not.

If you are on the 10 year (or 9 year) scheme I think you have to write to the box office before the 31st of January. As I have barely enjoyed a single game this season (even the games we've won have usually been painful viewing) I was thinking of jacking my season ticket in. A few weeks ago I decided to base my decision on whether to keep my season ticket or not on January signings and the Reading and Aston Villa results. Today's defeat is a nail in the coffin.

Seeing as you posted that after the Reading game, do you in hindsight regret not waiting another week? Or did you not end up quitting your ticket after all?

I didn't quit. I had the email drafted and ready to send but the new signings and the win over Aston Villa stopped me from sending the email. We better not get relegated!

So is there a get out clause on season tickets if we get relegated? Thought not.

Just to be clear - what would be your reason for wanting to get out of your season ticket?

I'm more likely to use mine if we get relegated and have a new manager than I am staying up and keeping the coward.

I've already started paying for my st. If we do go down or stay up and keep Pardew I'll cancel it and lose  100 odd quid. I'll save myself a season of f***ing misery.

I've already started paying for my st. If we do go down or stay up and keep Pardew I'll cancel it and lose  100 odd quid. I'll save myself a season of f***ing misery.

I'm paying for mine so will force one of my kid to use it, I'll use it as a punishment.

I'm paying for mine so will force one of my kid to use it, I'll use it as a punishment.

"You'll be spending the afternoon visiting your Uncle Alan"

Just to be clear - what would be your reason for wanting to get out of your season ticket?

A few reasons. I bought it expecting I'd be watching Premier League football next season. Fair enough there were no guarantees but Christ, what a disaster if we get relegated again. Numerous Championship games are played in midweek which is not convenient for me. I assume Sky would pick to show us often like last time so I dare say a lot of our games wouldn't be 3pm Saturday kick off. You won't be surprised to hear that I haven't really enjoyed this season. Watching a poor game and then thinking that I paid over £30 to watch it isn't good. As I've already started paying for next season I'll still be going, I just hope it's in the Premiership.

Seriously getting to the point where I'm considering not keeping it on next year. Student budget, I really can't justify the expense on something I don't enjoy. If we stay up and Pardew keeps his job I think I'll pack it in.

Seriously getting to the point where I'm considering not keeping it on next year. Student budget, I really can't justify the expense on something I don't enjoy. If we stay up and Pardew keeps his job I think I'll pack it in.

Im in this boat. If Pardew keeps his job i'm finished.