SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

With Zog on the right, we have an midfield that will cause a bulge in my pants. That setup has so much force that Long might actually work. He's quick and has a good work ethic. In other words: He will create space for our midfield . Bellamy did the same job. Didn't score many goals (1 in 3 ratio) but his movements gave Big Al the space he needed..

IF that's IF we did get him I would be a VERY happy chappy.. the thought of the creativity we could/would have in midfield.

----------------------Krul

Simo-------Tayls-----------Colo---------Jose

--------Cabaye----------------Tiote

---------------------Arfa

---Zoggy------------------------------Jonas

----------------------Ba

Guest axel

Just pay the damn money! When you see Villa rejecting £15m for Downing N'zogbia is a bargain even though he only has 12 months left.

nufcjb: we'll never pay 10 mill for Long..  And it  could be dangerous to make an exemption regarding the wage structure. Could set precedence for future contract negotiations.

what I meant was if we pay 10 million for Long but the club hesitate on N'Zogbia, I swear I'll ride a tricycle around SJP naked in the winter

With Zog on the right, we have an midfield that will cause a bulge in my pants. That setup has so much force that Long might actually work. He's quick and has a good work ethic. In other words: He will create space for our midfield . Bellamy did the same job. Didn't score many goals (1 in 3 ratio) but his movements gave Big Al the space he needed..

IF that's IF we did get him I would be a VERY happy chappy.. the thought of the creativity we could/would have in midfield.

----------------------Ba

And with Long we could play 4-4-2 too if necessary. A better RB than Simpson, and we're almost golden.

If we want the player, and he has his heart set on joining us, then we're in the box seat, as with Ben Arfa a year ago. We can just stick in an offer of, say, £6m, secure in the knowledge that even if we're outbidded, the player will refuse to move anywhere else. Wigan then have to decide whether they're going to take the money and re-invest it now, or spend the season with an unhappy player who they'll lose for nothing in the end. It's a no-brainer.

I'm not convinced this is the right signing in the right position at the right time, but it seems to me there's no need to panic.

If we want the player, and he has his heart set on joining us, then we're in the box seat, as with Ben Arfa a year ago. We can just stick in an offer of, say, £6m, secure in the knowledge that even if we're outbidded, the player will refuse to move anywhere else. Wigan then have to decide whether they're going to take the money and re-invest it now, or spend the season with an unhappy player who they'll lose for nothing in the end. It's a no-brainer.

I'm not convinced this is the right signing in the right position at the right time, but it seems to me there's no need to panic.

He won't refuse to move anywhere else if we're playing games and someone or similar or greater stature bids for him, I'm fairly certain he wont sulk around waiting for us. We should just sign him, its a bargain, he'd massively improve our team

----------------------Ba

And with Long we could play 4-4-2 too if necessary. A better RB than Simpson, and we're almost golden.

Simpson isnt the weak link in that defence

Guest labrowski

----------------------Ba

Colo's not that bad!

----------------------Ba

Colo's not that bad!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/17004667FFDFB6F8?artistid=763942&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=3

SAKES

I'm not even sure we are after him. I think pardew wants to go 4-3-3/4-3-1-2 with nearb/ben arfa/jonas being his attacking miss. If so a striker and left/centre mid are higher up the list.