SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

I can't see him leaving for less than £10m, unless he really has his heart set on a particular club, makes that clear to Wigan and puts in a transfer request.  Didn't we sell him for around £5m-£6m.  Market has gone crazy and he's improved as a player since.

I can't see him leaving for less than £10m, unless he really has his heart set on a particular club, makes that clear to Wigan and puts in a transfer request.  Didn't we sell him for around £5m-£6m.  Market has gone crazy and he's improved as a player since.

Only one year left on his contract though

Has to be considered that there's only a year left on his contact too, Wigan really have to sell him this window. Hopefully Ben Arfa can give him some tips on forcing a move here.

Didn't realise he only has a year left, maybe about £8m then.

£8m for a player with 1 year on their contract? Give you head a shake man! :lol:

How much do you think we'll get for Enrique in that case? Not saying you're wrong btw.

£8m for a player with 1 year on their contract? Give you head a shake man! :lol:

So you think he'll leave for less, can't see it happening.  Will give my head a ruddy good shaking if he does, if it's ok with you I won't be doing any head shaking until it happens.  Good day

Guest Wally_McFool

He is saying very good things about nufc.

I reckon he wants to return

I reckon he is being polite and nowt else.

How fuckin' embarrassing is it, begging a footballer to sign for your team on twitter.  :crazy2:

PLEEZ sign for us Zoggy... no sign for us Charlie, we are bigger than them... No sign for us Zog, both those teams are shite, we are loads better!

Guest Haris Vuckic

How much do you think we'll get for Enrique in that case? Not saying you're wrong btw.

£3m-£5m I reckon for Jose  - although the club may 'dress it up' for the fans.

With N'Zogbia we sold him for £6m when he had 4 year left on his contract. He's now in the same position, a twisty French get looking to get out of his club.

I can't honestly imagine anything above £6m.

Depends what his full value would be otherwise, surely?

It depends more on whether the club would rather lose the player for nothing in 12 months or get less than £8m now. Personally I reckon it will take around £8m to shift either Zog or Enrique. Shame Wigan never went down though as it would have been far less then.

It depends more on whether the club would rather lose the player for nothing in 12 months or get less than £8m now. Personally I reckon it will take around £8m to shift either Zog or Enrique. Shame Wigan never went down though as it would have been far less then.

Yeah, but what I mean is that all out of contract players aren't equal. If he was normally worth £20m he might now be worth 10, but if he was worth 15 he might only be worth 5 or 6.

Otherwise all end of contract players would go for a fiver.

Yeah, but what I mean is that all out of contract players aren't equal. If he was normally worth £20m he might now be worth 10, but if he was worth 15 he might only be worth 5 or 6.

Otherwise all end of contract players would go for a fiver.

True. With Charlie and Enrique it has to be a good fee otherwise the respective clubs might just prefer to keep the player. I don't see any decent club out-bidding us tbh so I'm fairly confident.