Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Heard of a mate (i know) who's high up in AIK's Firman boys that we're in talks with AIK over Mohamed Bangura.

Firman Boys knows shit all though, they just fight.

Heard of a mate (i know) who's high up in AIK's Firman boys that we're in talks with AIK over Mohamed Bangura.

Some Swedish paper linked us to him a few weeks ago i think.

Were linked to Teteh Bangura though, not Mohamed.

Which ones better?

Which ones better?

Mohammed was a beast last season, getting him and a new GK in the summer pretty much saved us from relegation. He's been struggling to score this season though, think he's only scored in one game, but he's still been good.

Teteh I didn't expect to be any good at all, but he's been arguably our best player this season. Would be massively disappointed if we bought either of them, don't think either of them is good enough to step up from that piece of shit league.

The lad from Firman may actually be ITK though, it's not uncommon here that they have inside knowledge.

Just saw this on his Wikipedia site:

"A transfer to Premier League side Aston Villa fell through in 1998 because the two clubs involved could not agree on a transfer fee. Pavey instead moved to Swedish second division side Ljungskile SK."

:lol:

He's a legend. They got an e-mail on a podcast I listen to over here where some Swedish fan was going on about him and about him scoring in the last minute of the derby or something and trying to scale the fence.

They ended up getting in touch and doing an interview with him. Oh aye and about him being voted 'Sweden's dirtiest footballer'  :lol:

Guest Chris P

OK. I knew there were two and that they're not brothers.

Guest Chris P

ITK from hooligan groups. :lol:

Whatever next.

:lol:

Indeed :idiot2: but as Towlie said it's not uncommon that supporters (Hooligan) groups are intertwined with the clubs board.

Guest levi914

just went to c england u21s v norway and jack cork the chelsea player(was on loan at burnly)  done a real good job when he come on. so did cleverly who i am a huge fan of

So who's next in line now we've missed out on Gameiro?

Youssef El-Arabi, Daniel Sturridge, Ricky Van Wolfswinkel, Connor Wickham, Djibril Cisse, Seydou Doumbia, Nicolas Anelka, Dimitar Berbatov?