Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone watched PSV much last season ? This guy "Balázs Dzsudzsák" is suppose to be a hot property and  would assume much cheaper than any of our attacking midfielder targets we are after. Apparently one of the top Eredivisie players last season. His YouTube compilations are not bad either but who's aren't  :razz:

Didnt he sign(or is going to sign) for some unpronouncable Russian team?

Anyone watched PSV much last season ? This guy "Balázs Dzsudzsák" is suppose to be a hot property and  would assume much cheaper than any of our attacking midfielder targets we are after. Apparently one of the top Eredivisie players last season. His YouTube compilations are not bad either but who's aren't  :razz:

Didnt he sign(or is going to sign) for some unpronouncable Russian team?

That was my first thought.

http://tiny.cc/khuok

Remember this article by Mark Douglas from late March about Georginio Winjaldum?

Wonder if he's still a target now, once the Gameiro and Gervinho deals are officially dead in the water? Could he be above the likes of N'Zogbia on the list, for example?

Latest links have PSV making a concrete offer to Feyenoord for him, but no other interest noted. I'm sure we'll be in the market for at least one more player from the Dutch leagues.

http://tiny.cc/khuok

Remember this article by Mark Douglas from late March about Georginio Winjaldum?

Wonder if he's still a target now, once the Gameiro and Gervinho deals are officially dead in the water? Could he be above the likes of N'Zogbia on the list, for example?

Latest links have PSV making a concrete offer to Feyenoord for him, but no other interest noted. I'm sure we'll be in the market for at least one more player from the Dutch leagues.

Very good player. Leroy Fer at the same club is a beast aswell, like Cheik Tioté but more attacking.

there isn't really an appropriate thread for this but i've been on total blackout for a few days and don't have time to catch up via all the threads, can anyone summarise for me 'cause it looks like gameiro and gervihno have gone for a burton but we got cabaye (which we knew)

anything else realistic in the pipeline?

there isn't really an appropriate thread for this but i've been on total blackout for a few days and don't have time to catch up via all the threads, can anyone summarise for me 'cause it looks like gameiro and gervihno have gone for a burton but we got cabaye (which we knew)

anything else realistic in the pipeline?

Close to signing Ba and Taylor (according to diffferent sources), as well as apparently bidding for a striker.