Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 5/2/2011 - Pre match despair

ponsaelius

If we lose, I certainly don't think it'll be as clear cut as some are making out.

We look stronger at home again, and we'll not be pushed over. It'll be tight.

Famous last words.

Football just hasn't been like that this season :dontknow:

Fucking hell man, don't any of you realise that even if Carroll was here he wouldn't be playing today in anyway?

Also by the looks of yesterdays repots, he may miss half of the remaining games in anyway.

its a fact that seems to be more and more overlooked

f***ing hell man, don't any of you realise that even if Carroll was here he wouldn't be playing today in anyway?

Also by the looks of yesterdays repots, he may miss half of the remaining games in anyway.

Howay man, politicians never let facts get in the way of their agenda.

Fucking hell man, don't any of you realise that even if Carroll was here he wouldn't be playing today in anyway?

I'm not worried about Carroll being missing, more about how much his leaving has effected the morale of the squad. We started well at Fulham but went down with barely a whimper by the end.

I'm not worried about Carroll being missing, more about how much his leaving has effected the morale of the squad. We started well at Fulham but went down with barely a whimper by the end.

How much do you think moral would have went down when it was said he could be out for 8 weeks?

How much do you think moral would have went down when it was said he could be out for 8 weeks?

Even if it is 8 weeks - and that's questionable - morale in the club goes when you lose a part of your squad through selling. It's not exactly the same thing.