Newcastle United vs Arsenal - 5/2/2011 - Pre match despair

ponsaelius

Guest toonlass

I'm not going cos I'm loaded with cold and just don't feel well at all. I missed the 6-0 over villa if that helps anyone.

Just a reminder - our last home win in this very hard Barclays Premier League at 3:00 pm came on 23rd August 2008. KK's last home game in charge and Owen scored the winner after coming on as a substitute.

Was my first game at SJP.  :snod:

Guest Loven11

Newcastle : Steve Harper; Danny Simpson, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique; Joey Barton, Kevin Nolan, Cheick Tiote, Jonas Gutierrez; Leon Best, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, James Perch, Sol Campbell, Danny Guthrie, Michael Richardson, Shane Ferguson, Nile Ranger

Pleased Colo has been passed fit and great to have Tiote back after suspension.

I'm not going cos I'm loaded with cold and just don't feel well at all. I missed the 6-0 over villa if that helps anyone.

My flatmate shares a season ticket with his Dad, and has done for 3 years now. He hasn't seen us win a Premiership game since Villa in 2008. He missed all the wins this season and was there for all the losses. For the Wigan home game, he left on 90 minutes at 2-1 down and of course we went on to equalise. Unfortunately, he is going today. So it's all over basically, sorry.