Sylvain Marveaux

Anderson

If he doesn't come with Mimi's seal of approval I am not interested. ;)

Saw a bit of him last season and he did look good but is apparently struggling for form and fitness this season and there are question marks over whether he will fully recover.

Thought that gervino kid played at Rennes

Lille.. He's having a disappointing season by all accounts

You kidding? Is Gervinho having a disappointing season? Hasn't he bagged 10 goals already in the League?  And they're top of the league?

Anyones better than Jonas!

Incorrect.

1 goal and 2 assists in 24 appearances isn't good enough for a winger. He just runs with the ball straight into his opponents, doesn't even try to take it past them and can't cross or shoot a ball to save his life. I fail to see the point in him

I think we see HBA as a striker

So

Carroll Replacement

HBA

Shola

Best (leaving in the summer i reckon)

Lovenkrands (leaving in the summer i reckon)

Ranger

I would keep Best and send out Ranger for a season long loan to Middlesborogh.

Thought that gervino kid played at Rennes

Lille.. He's having a disappointing season by all accounts

You kidding? Is Gervinho having a disappointing season? Hasn't he bagged 10 goals already in the League?  And they're top of the league?

Yes, 10 goals and 5 assists in 20 games helping them to the league summit. I'd like to see how good he is during a good season if this one is disappointing! :lol:

Marseille were interested in his services to replace Ben Arfa, and many other clubs have been sniffing around him, but as you will remember from the M'Bia saga, Rennes can be difficult to negotiate with. This would be a coup considering the level of club he's been linked to. Can be a bit inconsistent/injured, which has held him back a bit (the only reason he would be coming to a club like NUFC), but does have end product to go along with the pace and skill.

Marseille were interested in his services to replace Ben Arfa, and many other clubs have been sniffing around him, but as you will remember from the M'Bia saga, Rennes can be difficult to negotiate with. This would be a coup considering the level of club he's been linked to. Can be a bit inconsistent/injured, which has held him back a bit (the only reason he would be coming to a club like NUFC), but does have end product to go along with the pace and skill.

So we'll have a winger that can actually put in on the forehead of Carro......